News Cleary to rest more Panthers against Dogs

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The broncs will be favourites against the cows with Clifford at half back hope I am wrong but I can’t see the cows winning.Hopefully we can jag a win against Penrith then it won’t matter and cows will get the spoon.win win

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the Cows chances they put 20 points on the Storm ,beat the drag queens,lost to Souths by a field goal at the same time scored 30 to lose ,lost 12 nil to the Knights in a very dour game and earlier lost by 2 to the Raiders very similar to us playing ok but not winning games !GO COWBOYS

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Panthers may rest a few although they have fuck all injuries compared to most other teams anyway hence their success. They won’t tank but will have their minds firmly on the finals. If we play like we did against Souths minus the 20-30 minutes where we let them back in we are a definite chance of winning

We’ll know Thursday night if we are playing to avoid the spoon or for pride

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brisbane are bad at the best of times, now they dont have there best player in Fifita.
Anyone know if Hass will be back?

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the whole squad needs to be rested, best not to risk injuries

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the Cows chances they put 20 points on the Storm ,beat the drag queens,lost to Souths by a field goal at the same time scored 30 to lose ,lost 12 nil to the Knights in a very dour game and earlier lost by 2 to the Raiders very similar to us playing ok but not winning games !GO COWBOYS
Hope you’re right but Brisbane comparatively have too much to play for in front of their own fans. Cowboys have nothing other than pride and are looking forward to bursting out of the COVID bubble beginning with mad Monday.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The cowboys are nowhere near as bad as Brisbane, but Brisbane will be desperate, so nothing is guaranteed. I think we’ll be sweet, but I’m still a big nervous.
At Suncorp and we all know how that usually goes. Be interesting to see who they appoint as ref.

Newscorpse won't be happy to have Broncs Wooden Spooners.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you’re right but Brisbane comparatively have too much to play for in front of their own fans. Cowboys have nothing other than pride and are looking forward to bursting out of the COVID bubble beginning with mad Monday.
The Cowboys could also get the spoon if they lose and we beat Penrith

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The broncs will be favourites against the cows with Clifford at half back hope I am wrong but I can’t see the cows winning.Hopefully we can jag a win against Penrith then it won’t matter and cows will get the spoon.win win
Cows aren’t getting the spoon, no matter what. Brisbane are way too behind on f and a. Brisbane are diabolical. No team has ever deserved the spoon more. Hopefully the cows will beat them as they should. I think our chances of beating Penrith are very slim.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah, like thats a major achievement
I never said it was..... but nobody wants the spoon. If anything, it’s more of a concern for us. Spoon contention is a reason to be desperate..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dragons let us down with that one choking against Cowboys. We didn't choke against Dragons it would have been a wooden spoon shoot out between the 2 QLD sides

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have a chance anyway.. always do until kick off and after the first 20 if we play for the 80 haha !!

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: panther were to forfeit..... dogs would still find a way to lose it

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Play your best 17 you chickenshit Cleary, we will embarrass you. We are gunna do to you Chocalate soldiers what we did to the Broncs last year the week before the finals...

Fuck Penif and Fuck the wooden spoon Broncos

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would Cleary rest his son and give Burton a game against his possible future club to be?