News CLEARY GETS TO KEEP ALL HIS DALLY M POINTS.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Its not the scenario that's a piss-off, more the fact that this dickhead gets treatment most other players wouldn't get. You reckon if he was a Dogs player they would've done this for him. No chance. Double standards always from the HQ.
I don't care who got it. Has zero effect on me and the Bulldogs. It's a bloody award for the best player in the game.

Off all the things happening in the world are you actually getting upset and wasting energy on who wins the Dally M award?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression that if you got suspended at all during the season you couldn't win the Dally M award. Maybe that was an old rule.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I don't care who got it. Has zero effect on me and the Bulldogs. It's a bloody award for the best player in the game.

Off all the things happening in the world are you actually getting upset and wasting energy on who wins the Dally M award?
Weak statement to be honest. Of all the things happening in the world are you really that obsessed with winning the Supercoach award for TK? You seem to be spruiking your 'achievement' in the SC/tipping thread but are getting shitty because someone's opinion is that a lowlife lying piece of shit like Cleary shouldn't be penalised for his deceitful fuck-up? Might as well give Storm back their cheating grand final wins of '07 and '09 then?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Weak statement to be honest. Of all the things happening in the world are you really that obsessed with winning the Supercoach award for TK? You seem to be spruiking your 'achievement' in the SC/tipping thread but are getting shitty because someone's opinion is that a lowlife lying piece of shit like Cleary shouldn't be penalised for his deceitful fuck-up? Might as well give Storm back their cheating grand final wins of '07 and '09 then?
You seriously sound like a whinning bitch. I'm glad Cleary is winning the Dally M award so you can cry like the bitch that you are.

That's how much of a whinning bitch that you are that you're actually comparing it to the Storm cheating the salary cap to win the title. Cleary made a fucking tik-tok video.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Personally I don't think what people do in their personal life should follow them to what happens in the NRL (to an extent). I mean this guy was on tic tok with 3 girls or whatever it was... do they think that people are still practicing social distancing behind closed doors? Of course not. I don't like Cleary but taking points off him for something like this is a bit too much.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
You seriously sound like a whinning bitch. I'm glad Cleary is winning the Dally M award so you can cry like the bitch that you are.

That's how much of a whinning bitch that you are that you're actually comparing it to the Storm cheating the salary cap to win the title. Cleary made a fucking tik-tok video.
Good one. Sounds like you'll be needing a few tissues when watching him get his award. Enjoy yourself, not too much though you'll go blind.

Malla

Reaction score
The correct decision was made in the end. Why should an off field incident as miniscule as that have an impact on what he does on the field?

Greenburg was wrong in handing down the sanction and it was corrected.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NRL were stupid for ruling them deducted in the first place.

Like Malla said - correct decision in the end, but in literally the worst way possible.

Not sure on this Abdo bloke yet. So far, the wrong call was made with respect to the punishment for Latrell and JAC - and the original call to suspend Nathans points for what was an off-field indiscretion.

The slashing of costs at NRL HQ sounds promising though - many of the NRL elitists have asking what the hell do half of those people to do

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good decision by NRL. The video had nothing to do with on field play. This administration seems to make commonsense decisions for once

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good decision by NRL. The video had nothing to do with on field play. This administration seems to make commonsense decisions for once
Agree
Nor was it a big deal anyway
Over reaction is an understatement

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Agree
Nor was it a big deal anyway
Over reaction is an understatement
Overreaction maybe.
But do you reckon the NRL would of gone so easy if it was a Dogs player? Do you think they would've backflipped on their original punishment? Not a chance in hell IMO.
Cleary is a protected species the germ ****, that is the main gripe people have with this.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a farce of an award. The NRL have lost all credibility but reneging on their original decision to deduct Nathan Cleary the 6 points he was supposed to lose after breaking Covid rules and lying about it. It’s obvious that the NRL were made aware that Cleary was around 3 to 4 points ahead but take off 6 and he doesn’t win. Why wait until the end of round 20 to make this decision.
Atleast they are consistently inept.. They’ve allowed your Rorters to keep their $20,000,000.00 salary cap .

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a farce of an award. The NRL have lost all credibility but reneging on their original decision to deduct Nathan Cleary the 6 points he was supposed to lose after breaking Covid rules and lying about it. It’s obvious that the NRL were made aware that Cleary was around 3 to 4 points ahead but take off 6 and he doesn’t win. Why wait until the end of round 20 to make this decision.
Pass the salt

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rukby lege is doing my fucking head in.

Few favourite sydney sides always benefiting from the NRL inconsistency in rules with positive outcomes for them. Whenever our side is involved the rules are always set in concrete, black and white. Fuck the media and the NRL