News CLEARY GETS TO KEEP ALL HIS DALLY M POINTS.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a farce of an award. The NRL have lost all credibility but reneging on their original decision to deduct Nathan Cleary the 6 points he was supposed to lose after breaking Covid rules and lying about it. It’s obvious that the NRL were made aware that Cleary was around 3 to 4 points ahead but take off 6 and he doesn’t win. Why wait until the end of round 20 to make this decision.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a farce of an award. The NRL have lost all credibility but reneging on their original decision to deduct Nathan Cleary the 6 points he was supposed to lose after breaking Covid rules and lying about it. It’s obvious that the NRL were made aware that Cleary was around 3 to 4 points ahead but take off 6 and he doesn’t win. Why wait until the end of round 20 to make this decision.
Piss poor by the nrl.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
They just make up rules as they go along. And they expect us supporters to just gullibly swallow the shit they feed us. Farce is the only word needed to describe the NRL, what a shonky shithole of an organisation. Fuck Cleary, he's a twat, hope he gets ironed-out by a headshot on Friday night.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is this that Peta Varandy guy deciding this?!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
They just make up rules as they go along. And they expect us supporters to just gullibly swallow the shit they feed us. Farce is the only word needed to describe the NRL, what a shonky shithole of an organisation. Fuck Cleary, he's a twat, hope he gets ironed-out by a headshot on Friday night.
I'm surprised he doesn't cop it on the chin more often, I mean it's not like it's a small target.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I'm surprised he doesn't cop it on the chin more often, I mean it's not like it's a small target.
Probably shatter your arm on that monstrosity. Remember when Monty Betham I think it was tried to hit Petero with a stiff-arm and busted his forearm on his melon? Petero's head was like a limestone block lol.
Cleary the fugly bastard is due to be taken down a peg or two, he's a cocky prick like his old man.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably shatter your arm on that monstrosity. Remember when Monty Betham I think it was tried to hit Petero with a stiff-arm and busted his forearm on his melon? Petero's head was like a limestone block lol.
Cleary the fugly bastard is due to be taken down a peg or two, he's a cocky prick like his old man.
Yeah one would think his chin would get in the road while going for a conversion too.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Yeah i know I was quoting it. I have watched Delirious so many times and it still makes me laugh. Raw was good too, but not as good as Delirious.
I'm a bit slow on the uptake today!

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You guys need to start setting your expectations lower with the NRL. They were always gonna fuck this up one way or another.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Imagine bitching because you don't want a player to win his award as the best in the game because he did a tick-tok video in preseason.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Imagine bitching because you don't want a player to win his award as the best in the game because he did a tick-tok video in preseason.
So it's ok for him to break protocol that every player/official has had to abide by.....then he lies about it to the NRL? At that point in time COVID was at its peak here and his decision could of cost people's lives (at the extreme). I reckon fuck him, he's turned into a real smartarse this year. Needs a few shots around the head to level him up.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So it's ok for him to break protocol that every player/official has had to abide by.....then he lies about it to the NRL? At that point in time COVID was at its peak here and his decision could of cost people's lives (at the extreme). I reckon fuck him, he's turned into a real smartarse this year. Needs a few shots around the head to level him up.
I don't give a fuck if he piledrived a player on the field. No one should be docked dally m points that they earnt.

He got suspended and fined. Dally M has nothing to do with it.

People whine and bitch about too many things in 2020.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck if he piledrived a player on the field. No one should be docked dally m points that they earnt.

He got suspended and fined. Dally M has nothing to do with it.

People whine and bitch about too many things in 2020.
Its not the scenario that's a piss-off, more the fact that this dickhead gets treatment most other players wouldn't get. You reckon if he was a Dogs player they would've done this for him. No chance. Double standards always from the HQ.