Classic Sportswear 2019

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't care who's manufacturing the jerseys, we've had the best (Nike), the worst (X-Blades) and the somewhere in between (CCC), BUT as long as they have that horrid Kia logo on them, I'm out.

Red, blue, black, grey, white, I'm not buying one! EVER!

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

I don't care who's making the jerseys, as long as they horrid Kia logo is on them, I'm out.

Red, blue, black, grey, white, I'm not buying one! EVER!
ill buy you one for Xmas after we win the grand final this year...

Wahesh

Reaction score
ill buy you one for Xmas after we win the grand final this year...
Perfect - I'll need something to get the Christmas BBQ fire burning - thanks man :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
haha wahesh, i also have that one! both my favs

anything red on the jersey does NOT GO!
Agreed. You know what I loved most about Jaycar? Is that they changed THEIR LOGO to suit OUR jersey. The "Electronics" part in their logo is actually red, but changed it to white to suit out jerseys. They were an awesome major sponsor.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. You know what I loved most about Jaycar? Is that they changed THEIR LOGO to suit OUR jersey. The "Electronics" part in their logo is actually red, but changed it to white to suit out jerseys. They were an awesome major sponsor.
They changed because they are JayCar and we are bulldogs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They changed because they are JayCar and we are bulldogs.
I know aye. Kia are a much bigger company and from all reports they are the highest paying major sponsor in the game..yet people think they are going to change their brand to blend into our jersey? Lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
How dare you burn our colors you zib haha
Bro that's just the thing. OUR colours are blue and white. NOT blue, white and red. Those are cock colours.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know aye. Kia are a much bigger company and from all reports they are the highest paying major sponsor in the game..yet people think they are going to change their brand to blend into our jersey? Lol.
Kia are now a major international brand.
They are partnered with FIFA, who put on arguably the most watched television event in the world- the Football World Cup, the UEFA Champions League etc. Their Brand Ambassador is Rafael Nadal. We have the richest financial major sponsorship deal in the NRL.
Courtesy of the Current Board -(thank you Anter Isaac)

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kia are now a major international brand.
They are partnered with FIFA, who put on arguably the most watched television event in the world- the Football World Cup, the UEFA Champions League etc. Their Brand Ambassador is Rafael Nadal. We have the richest financial major sponsorship deal in the NRL.
Courtesy of the Current Board -(thank you Anter Isaac)
And the NBA

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking lol if this is our biggest sporting deal or whatever