1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Circus child molesting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Realist90, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Realist90

Realist90 Immortal

2. ASSASSIN

ASSASSIN The Bearded One Premium Member Gilded

I'm not sexist so I would still hack them up with my butchers cleaver.

Fucking demons.

• Like Like x 3
  3. rainman

rainman Immortal

Fucken pack of blue mountains Lezos

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible Super Mod Staff Member Premium Member Gilded

Pretty sure somewhere there's a set of working gallows they can be hung from.

Been following this story a few days and it's certainly a disturbing one.

5. DoggiesBoy

DoggiesBoy Kennel Addict Gilded

Very disturbing & sick stuff, there was a male involved but the gender doesn't matter, they are all sick fucks and i hope they all end up in general population when they go to prison.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mr Invisible

Females in prison are often also mothers of kids.

Guaranteed those females when jailed are going to end up with something unsavory forced up their cooches.

Luckily for them the ol barbed wire pvc pipe trick is many years removed from prison.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Immortal

Some more people to add to my “if I ever get cancer” list.

• Best Post Best Post x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Boxer

Boxer THE BOSS Gilded

Fucken maggots, hope they rot in hell

• Like Like x 2
  9. south of heaven

south of heaven Immortal Premium Member

The mother and daughter raped a 3 year old boy together!!!!!!!!
    Thats some serious fucked up shit you would have to think the daughter would of been raised getting molested her whole life to carry this out with her fucking mother..
    Either way theres no " rehabilitation " for these cunts burn them alive

• Like Like x 3
  10. south of heaven

Even if she goes to pc they will get to her , she still got to shared pod with a bunch of others .will only take 1 person to yell out thats the clown kiddy fucker which will happen .
    I bet my left nut in the next few years the mother gets attacked probably with a boiling jug.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nabsolutely Fabulous

Nabsolutely Fabulous Previously Sxc_Boi69 Gilded

Yh it's honestly just a waste of time and money trying to "rehabilitate" these types of people. I really don't understand why we don't have capital punishment around anymore, it's easily the most logical thing to do with these type of people.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mr Invisible

They'll most likely end up in protective custody at Silverwater or Mary Wade Correctional Centre. Then again max security didn't save Daniel Morcombes murdered from copping a drink of boiling water (and even then he got off lightly with minimal injuries as a result).

As much as one would love to read of some barbed wire justice, or an old fashioned "head slam between cell doors", the sad reality is that it's unlikely to happen because we have to wrap the poor suspects up in cotton wool to ensure after their pissweak sentences they can return to society.

It honestly would not at all suprised me if either of these woman serve more than 5 years behind bars. That's how fucked the judges are these days.

I'm going to call it:

8 years with 5 year non parole period for both.

13. Wolfmother

Wolfmother Immortal

It seems odd to hand your 3 year old over to strangers for private circus training.

I watched every class my kids were in at that age.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Realist90

Realist90 Immortal

You’re a good mum.

• Love Love x 1
  15. Realist90

Realist90 Immortal

I say put them in a male jail and see how empowered they are when a bbc cunt over 300 pounds is ripping her apart.

• Like Like x 2
  16. south of heaven

Pc dont mean much majority of pc inmates are not kidy fidlers so the odds are really against her, unless she goes to full seg where's shes locked down 23hrs a day , she will cross inmates paths. As you said a lot of women prisoners are mothers you watch she will get attacked. The taunting of her will be relentless .life long criminals know the system and can adapt to prison life because for a lot of them that is their life.
    She will fall to shit very quickly sit back and enjoy the show .
    Ps ill no doubt be working in prisons at some stage this year.hopfully ill get a chance to get stir the cunt up lol

17. Mr Invisible

Well with any luck they both get the ol Carl Williams treatment within 12 months inside.

I can't imagine the guards would ensure they lock their cells at night.

I mean ... if someone in protected custody can get murderd with part of an exercise bike, one can only imagine the planning that already underway by inmates to "welcome" these woman inside.

Problem is only one of them is likely to be targeted before a clamp down takes place.

One of them might get to "ride a bike" in completely the wrong way inside.

Have you seen the buildings they were using too? Creepy as fuck.. Unsuprising the companies Facebook page has been pulled too.

Three boys involved, one aged 3 (it's claimed) and two around 7 or 8.

Some reports inferred that the boys were known to the family though, so might have been nephews/step nephews/close family friends, or something like that.

Not to mention, if they were just random kids from somewhere, why wouldn't they mention something to parents after the first time??

Police have apparently been investigating them for some months, so someone has tipped them off.

18. Realist90

Realist90 Immortal

As much as people will deny them being female will influence the sentencing it most certainly will. Would not be surprised if there’s even sympathy stories that come out and end up blaming their fathers for how they turned out and then infected feminists will get even more involved.
    I think they should be made an example of whereby the courts will treat these scum with no gender but as pure equals in regards to their actions and not giving a fuck about oh what was their environment growing up? We’re they poor etc. what about the actual victims that got molested? I don’t think they magically be un molested due to a sympathy story for the aggressors.

19. south of heaven

Dont know about sympathy but if you are fucking a 3 year old with your mother and think that's normal im betting theres a good chance the daughter has been abused her whole life aswell and is very fucked in the head.

20. Wolfmother

Wolfmother Immortal

Yknow it's like when you're driving along the road and some idiot that's looking at their phone steps out in front of you..

The news reports would be like 'innocent pedestrian gets run over in Shopping Centre's carpark'.. Uhhh Nahh should be 'idiot on phone causes car accident .'

So it's like that in this situation too . It seems that the parents of these kids have no instinct or couldn't care less. I think they need to be investigated for negligence and/or stupidity too