Rumour Ciraldo?

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After tonight, why shouldn't Potter be in the mix.

That's arguably been the clubs best performance in the last 4/5 years
I was super excited by tonight’s result, but let’s just see how things go over the next few weeks/remainder of the season.
Getting and staying in the grind is what poor teams, including us struggle with.
Hopefully we had turned a corner, however that was being said by some after the game vs the cocks!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After tonight, why shouldn't Potter be in the mix.

That's arguably been the clubs best performance in the last 4/5 years
If we put the Tigers away in similar fashion I might start taking notice

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can anyone rate Ciraldo? Where’s his NRL record apart from stepping in for Cleary for one game. I’m not saying he’s shit but he’s an untested NRL coach? Do we really want to go down that road again ?
[/QUOT
Everybody were saying that Barrett was the master mind behind Penrith's attack in 2020, but showed nothing at our club.
Perhaps Ciraldo may be the one who should have gotten the credit for Penrit's success.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was super excited by tonight’s result, but let’s just see how things go over the next few weeks/remainder of the season.
Getting and staying in the grind is what poor teams, including us struggle with.
Hopefully we had turned a corner, however that was being said by some after the game vs the cocks!
Fair enough also!

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously know hes the assistant at Penrith, from what im hearing, every club is looking at him and he seems to be the hottest coach prospect on the market, already toured the tigers, thoughts?
He could be the smartest coach of all coaches but I heard someone say today that actually coaching the team is only about 20% of the coaches role. There's also recruitment etc. I fear Ciraldo's intelligent words will just go over the heads of our players exactly the same as Barrett's words did. The players need an older head, a coach they respect who will discipline them. Panthers already have a head coach in Cleary who does the discipline side of things. Ciraldo can play good cop only all the time just like Barrett did at the Panthers and with us. Barrett couldn't step up though and be bad cop also. Just too nice

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly why is he so hyped? I don’t get it at all

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Honestly why is he so hyped? I don’t get it at all
Baz was rated higher than Ciraldo at the time we signed him...

I think it's pretty clear we need someone with experience, who's good. I think there's a good chance Ciraldo could be Baz 2.0 here...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He gets a no vote from me.

Haven't been keeping tabs lately is Flanno dead in the water for sure? Freddy?

One win doesn't make Harry a prime candidate either as mentioned, I'm more like see how our next month goes.
Tiges, Sharks, Rabbits and Titans are our next 4 games with a bye and a weeks break within this period too.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind him, I think he'd be the more popular choice if he was after hasler instead of after pay and barrett

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I prefer older coaches to be honest...they offer better guidance and mentor capabilities to young players imo that’s why coaches over the years like Bennett have done so well year after year with any side they have.

See how the side goes under Potter
for the remainder of the year and if the side fires he could be our best option. He was a great dogs player tough as nails...He knows our club he’s got the experience and I think he’s a good coach
Absolutely.. established is why, proven already at nrl level is also why..!!