Ciraldo OUT

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol no. He isn’t. He provides a little bit of impact in short bursts against tired forwards and people assume he’s a starter. Classic kennel.

You know who I meant.
Provides more impact than Pangirl. He isn't a starter but still better than the queen of cucks.

Plus no, I honestly don't know who Coral is.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bailey has balls. Back three need them he looks likely

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bellamy wouldn't keep picking Perham and Cuck Jnr and wouldn't be playing a centre at HB.
I wouldn't change anything until after the bye.

Use the next two rounds to rest whoever us injured (and being forced to play). Fuk it. Try jag a few wins post bye and avoid the spoon

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wouldn't change anything until after the bye.

Use the next two rounds to rest whoever us injured (and being forced to play). Fuk it. Try jag a few wins post bye and avoid the spoon
You're more optimistic than I my friend.

Only way we will fluke a win is of we face teams with mass injuries and hope they play their worst game of the season.

We are the BYEdogs, we give you a training run and guaranteed 2 points.

transom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can blame ciro for picking perham every week he stuffs up every game play avo to fullback needs to happen ASAP
If Braden Burns was available I think he would make a good fullback. Played well in the first trial game.

Reactions: ATT

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These were Gus original thought's.... maybe he should have stuck to his guns.

Screenshot_20230512_221735_Chrome.jpg

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Watch the Penrith doco. This bloke is an assistant coach. Nothing more. Everyone’s buddy and uses cute nicknames and toys as a gimmick.

Cleary literally only talked about Webster as the only actual coach.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch the Penrith doco. This bloke is an assistant coach. Nothing more. Everyone’s buddy and uses cute nicknames and toys as a gimmick.

Cleary literally only talked about Webster as the only actual coach.
That’s why Webster took over when cleary was out last year.. insert sarcasm

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn’t expect anything less from the Kennel 11 rounds in…. If I could be bothered, I’d check the forum comments after our wins that suffocate on CC’s balls.

Judge him with a healthy roster ffs…. My only criticism of him is his bench choices/rotations and minute allocations… other than that, he’s been dealt a sh!t sandwich early in his NRL career.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Signing Reynolds and playing Okunbur in the forwards are two of the strangest decisions a coach has made since Chris Anderson did the 1 marker experiment. He’s a bit off his dial the assistant