News Ciraldo Coup! Dogs coach snares ‘massive’ Panthers premiership cog as Aussie UFC star makes switch

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will await on field results and trust that they're getting things right at the club in the meanwhile.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I knew it, defense defense defense always comes first in coaching.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's not a story at all - it's a statement! If you want to turn it into a story, you need to put some flesh on the bones, and it wouldn't hurt if you can make it sound a bit more plausible.

Please accept this as well-intended and constructive criticism - I'm not making any hats.
I meant the fact the wrestling coaches have arrived is a true story, Fam.... but my statement is true, also. I will try to elaborate later, if I can find the time.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anything that gets us better than we have been for years is very welcome, we lack defence, speed and the ability to turn tides our way and this can only help.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You'd tap any man just to keep your job with how good you're going
Not a bad joke, fam. But did you forget about my MOTM performance against Manly in Round 25?

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great get! Only adds to the dangling carrot to get more names over too. Everyone would love to work with Whitaker