Ciraldo’s mid season report

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he has done a good job so far, needs to grow more balls and drop players as they don’t perform.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just based on how he has certain players playing to there strengths and improving weekly he gets a C+ up that to a B if we can do a job against Roosters. Take into consideration the injury toll, two inexperienced halves and having to use reserve graders to get the job done is impressive in a rookie season.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So far, not bad. A few close losses (due to inexperience and bad ref calls) and wins, but i believe we can be much better once troops come back.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be 6 wins, 6 loses … most blatant ripoff of 2 points I’ve ever seen in over 50 years of watching rugby league … made even more blatant by no try obstruction calls I’ve seen since this one was allowed …

Image1684909706.884391.jpg

How could you put that down to refereeing incompetence when you look at where the ref is standing and how he’s bent intently watching and that it was sent up & reviewed by the bunker ?

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be 6 wins, 6 loses … most blatant ripoff of 2 points I’ve ever seen in over 50 years of watching rugby league … made even more blatant by no try obstruction calls I’ve seen since this one was allowed …

View attachment 72341

How could you put that down to refereeing incompetence when you look at where the ref is standing and how he’s bent intently watching and that it was sent up & reviewed by the bunker ?
Regardless Ray has let us down time and time again.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ultimately it’s a glowing picture endorsement from me. We have the worst spine in the league, a weak forward pack and horrific injury list. And yet he gets the boys up every week and they fight their asses off.
Ciraldo is good by me.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Round 13 and we are on 12 points. Considering the injuries and the loss to the Warriors, which should have been a win - it's been a while since we were on 12 points this early in the season. Another bye and three wins, and we make 20 points. When did that last happen?

My compliments to Cameron Ciraldo.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

View attachment 72341

I was at mate's house (who is a dog's fan) watching it. It made my blood boil so much I had to walk out while his smart ass brother (A Roosters fan) was giving us shit.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 72341

NRL is promoting and rewarding Soccer style theatrics - If Mahoney throws his hands in the air like a spoiled child spilling their lollies, they potentially give that a no try - but to your point, being the Bulldogs, they make up bizarre interpretations of the rules as they see fit

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Eamonn Tiernan, Mark St John, Darcie McDonald, Tom Sargeant, Daniel Nuttall from Fox Sports

Work experience kids get to write an article and u all swallow it better than the 8 inch cock your use to
Good move by the mods booting this miserable piece of shit.

Never contributes but just tries to start shit with everyone.

Kiss imoo.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good move by the mods booting this miserable piece of shit.

Never contributes but just tries to start shit with everyone.

Kiss imoo.
Darcie is a legend, extremely good journalist and writes progressive informative articles, particularly in reference to the Bulldogs - mostly positively geared. Keep doing a great job DM, true fans have your unconditional support #upward&onward. Agree with Assassin on this point.

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Trust the process, whatever it may be.We are doing well in the lower grades building player profiles.Cameron Ciraldo gets a pass from me as he has had to endure a lot of obstacles thus far. The dogs seem to be competing for the full 80 minutes which I have not seen in quite a while.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Considering our list and injuries, he has done well. Not sure any other coach could have done better. I like that he has brought a no excuses attitude despite there being an opportunity to reach for excuses. Strong culture and I can see us building. Gus and him look like a good fit

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Long way to go where we want to be, but that's always been the case. This is a long-term project no matter how some people try to frame it as being an immediate results driven game.

We'll get there. Just needs patience, support and time.