Religious Discussion Thread

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
By what you posted you must know him personally.
I have no problem with athiest and have friends who are just that, perhaps at some stage I may have misinterperated what he posted.
When I found out that some Priests had done very nasty things I was sickened, My intension was to defend the 95% plus of priests who live a celibent life which must be murder particularly in this day and age.
Yeah, I am proud to know him personally.

PS everyone knows it's a small minority of demons parading as holy men. Whoever says otherwise is dumb as dog shit or trolling.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I once tempted the devil. He wanted my soul, so I challenged him to a fiddle contest. Won a nice golden fiddle.
If I were a shit stirrer I'd create a joke here about you then losing that golden fiddle when a Catholic priest challenged you to a fiddling contest at a local school.
Very funny gentlemen, guess Charlie Daniels might have a laugh too. those who genuinelly believe in God, believe that he interacts with us in spirit.
Also those who believe in God also believe in Satan who is the evil spirit, who draws people towards doing evil. This might sound a bit funny to Athiests, but not to believers because they have seen people do nasty things, often without reason, cause or the possibility of gaining something.
We believe that those who do nasty things do so because they have been drawn by the evil spirit, or put more simply tempted

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I am proud to know him personally.

PS everyone knows it's a small minority of demons parading as holy men. Whoever says otherwise is dumb as dog shit or trolling.
You can thank him for me personally. I totally agree with him on the fact that a small minority of demons have paraded as holy men.
With the new structures in place in the Church now, I doubt that a Priests would get away with it nowdays. in fact if Priest wants to go down that path he would have to leave the Church before he even contemplated it.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Independent investigation finds about 3,000 paedophiles in French Catholic Church since 1950s - ABC News

The French Catholic Church has had an estimated 3,000 paedophiles in its ranks over the past 70 years, the head of an independent commission investigating the sex abuse scandal has revealed.

The Roman Catholic Church has been rocked by sexual abuse scandals around the world, often involving children, over the past 20 years.

The French commission is due to publish its findings on Tuesday, marking the culmination of two-and-a-half years of work, probing allegations of abuse going back to the 1950s.

Brought to you by The Catholic Peadophile Network, operating in all suburbs close to your children.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Independent investigation finds about 3,000 paedophiles in French Catholic Church since 1950s - ABC News

The French Catholic Church has had an estimated 3,000 paedophiles in its ranks over the past 70 years, the head of an independent commission investigating the sex abuse scandal has revealed.

The Roman Catholic Church has been rocked by sexual abuse scandals around the world, often involving children, over the past 20 years.

The French commission is due to publish its findings on Tuesday, marking the culmination of two-and-a-half years of work, probing allegations of abuse going back to the 1950s.

Brought to you by The Catholic Peadophile Network, operating in all suburbs close to your children.
OMG we have Politis's wooden horse back once again, it trots in, drops off another boundle of horse manure in our back yard then trots off again back to Politis's stable.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

All 3000 should be tortured then hung publicially.

If they are already dead, dig up their graves and piss on their remains.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do what Pope Stephen VI did to the other pope dude dug up his 9 months old rotten corpse and made him stand trial ,they sat the rotted corpse up in a chair.apparently his defence was not so good ,nor i would imagine the smell of the court room.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG we have Politis's wooden horse back once again, it trots in, drops off another boundle of horse manure in our back yard then trots off again back to Politis's stable.
Now don't you forget to tithe to that peado network of yours will you, they need the support of wilfully ignorant zealots such as yourself.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do what Pope Stephen VI did to the other pope dude dug up his 9 months old rotten corpse and made him stand trial ,they sat the rotted corpse up in a chair.apparently his defence was not so good ,nor i would imagine the smell of the court room.
The vatican has been farked in the head for centuries, pure evil.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol no surprises for me, Pope Benedict XVI (Ratzinger) was a Nazi, member of the Brown Shirts. The vatican have been in bed with every fascist for the past 5 decades so they get a steady supply of children to rape.
Now that is wrong and it proves that you are just full of blind hate.
Towards the end of the war German losses were so great that Hitler called up 16-17 year old kids to fight.
Young 17 yearold Ratzinger was conscripted to operated anti aircraft guns, as a regular not as a Nazi, refusing to do so would have had him shot.
Normal loyal Germans fought for their Country like everyone else, the fanatical Nazi/SS were the really bad ones, some of which existed in every Army.
KEEP YOUR BLIND HATE TO YOURSELF AND YOUR HATE SICK CLUB.
BTW YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT YOU HATE OUR CLUB SO I'M JUST STATING FACT AND NOT BEEN JUDGEAMENTAL

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that is wrong and it proves that you are just full of blind hate.
Towards the end of the war German losses were so great that Hitler called up 16-17 year old kids to fight.
Young 17 yearold Ratzinger was conscripted to operated anti aircraft guns, as a regular not as a Nazi, refusing to do so would have had him shot.
Normal loyal Germans fought for their Country like everyone else, the fanatical Nazi/SS were the really bad ones, some of which existed in every Army.
KEEP YOUR BLIND HATE TO YOURSELF AND YOUR HATE SICK CLUB.
BTW YOU SAID YOURSELF THAT YOU HATE OUR CLUB SO I'M JUST STATING FACT AND NOT BEEN JUDGEAMENTAL
You are really good at making excuses for paedophiles, it's a soulless skill and you have truly mastered it.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are really good at making excuses for paedophiles, it's a soulless skill and you have truly mastered it.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
I have never denied that some Priests have molested kids, what makes so different is the fact that your posts state that all Churches are greedy and corrupt and all Priests are paedophiles.
If you have anything between the ears you would be able to understand what you posted.
Your post regarding the French paedophile Priests was also posted sometime ago so you are only repeating what we alread know
With paedophiles in so many other institutions been reportered and exposed. you obviously have shown yourself as having a blind hatred against the Catholic Church.
SO LETS WHY YOU HATE THE CHURCH SO MUCH.
(1) You have been sexually molested as a kid yourself.
(2) You have paedophile tendencies yourself and you are envious of the fact that Catholic Priests have had better access to kids than you had or have.
(3) You once posted that you were brought up Catholic and that you have since lost the faith. So if thats true then the fear of hell would have been instilled in you, and that fear is still with you but you can't bring yourself to go back to the Church to repent. So how do you overcome that blind fear of hell.
You became obsessed with doing everything you can to discredit the institution which alertered you to that terrible place hell.
While studing Engineering I also did 3 unit Sociology, and I know that there are few other kennelers who have had an education, they might have better a idea than me on how people with a fetish like you might react.
I do remember the chapter which delt with the fact that those with a fetish also have to have a yard stick ie "something to kick around," or put more simply something or someone to hate.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
I have never denied that some Priests have molested kids, what makes so different is the fact that your posts state that all Churches are greedy and corrupt and all Priests are paedophiles.
If you have anything between the ears you would be able to understand what you posted.
Your post regarding the French paedophile Priests was also posted sometime ago so you are only repeating what we alread know
With paedophiles in so many other institutions been reportered and exposed. you obviously have shown yourself as having a blind hatred against the Catholic Church.
(2) You have paedophile tendencies yourself and you are envious of the fact that Catholic Priests have had better access to kids than you had or have.
(3) You once posted that you were brought up Catholic and that you have since lost the faith. So if thats true then the fear of hell would have been instilled in you, and that fear is still with you but you can't bring yourself to go back to the Church to repent. So how do you overcome that blind fear of hell.
You became obsessed with doing everything you can to discredit the institution which alertered you to that terrible place hell.
While studing Engineering I also did 3 unit Sociology, and I know that there are few other kennelers who have had an education, they might have better a idea than me on how people with a fetish like you might react.
I do remember the chapter which delt with the fact that those with a fetish also have to have a yard stick ie "something to kick around," or put more simply something or someone to hate.
Be careful dude. I know you're angry but accusing others of being paedophiles is going a bit too far.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If I were a shit stirrer I'd create a joke here about you then losing that golden fiddle when a Catholic priest challenged you to a fiddling contest at a local school.
YOU should've stirred ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
Damn. I leave this thread for a week or two and come back to peado accusations being thrown about.

As Hacky said ... I think you're taking it a little too far with this.

I've had the greatest of luck to have had some wonderful Christian priests in my life who are wonderful examples of human beings. They live God through their actions where they're kind, non-judgemental, open to communication and just generally cool people to talk with.

The issue why people bring up paedophilia when it's connected to the Church is just the sheer magnitude of how many there are within the organisation. It can't be debated. It's a fact. This isn't limited to Paris. Or Australia. Or any other country. It's happened everywhere.

How can people honestly defend an institution that's allowed this to go on for so many year? If I were religious I'd be furious as that's not what religion is about, so I'd be trying to root out all of the cancers asap.

It comes across that your devotion to the lord means you feel you have to paint over the facts, and defend them. I personally think a better approach would be to take the @ASSASSIN route and openly call out the c*nts and acknowledge the problem.

Each to their own though but trying to paint another poster on here as a paedo is a little too much imo

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not many men can go through life without sexual desire, I suspect if the catholic church allowed priests to marry there would be less opertunist attacks on kids.
I haver actually supported that view myself over the years. But, even if I had balls the size of beach balls and was despearte to play hide the sausage, the last place on earth I would want to put it is into any child...

Abstaining from sex doesnt mean you suddenly are attracted to children that is just rubbish, boys or girls. The_cunts should burn at the stake for ever thinking it is.