Religious Discussion Thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you don't understand ill snap a pic and show I'll have to ask the mrs to take the pic that will raise more questions but hey all good
Should be ok. Half the fun is in experimenting. Since you've given me this tip. Here's something fun you might try with your Mrs. Go out and buy one of those little cocktail umbrellas you put in your drink pop it open and sit it on your little beaver miner and tell your Mrs that there's a Chinese fellow that demands her attention.

I've also thought about doing a crotch photoshoot with one of those little umbrellas on the crotch and titling the best pics "stay sun safe". Have to edit, should have mentioned I want to do this at the beach

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good my man.

Dead set, i look at you and how you show and represent your faith. And i think, fek i can't argue with this c**t, he actually is a nicer human than me.

Then you have your middle men like dogwhisper which you can tell has good intentions but either his words come out wrong or i interpret them wrong, or a mixture of both.

Then you have Realist90. The right wing religious. Gotta respect his strong willed nature and intellect. But yes, i wont go on loll

Oh then you have that kelpi or whatever. Who is like Realist90 but no where near as intelligent...... probably well I won't say it
Another arsehole who is afraid to read the true facts, BTW politicians know that if they throw enough mud some of it will stick, and they do it when they can't win an argument.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
>Facts
>Religious Text

Choose one

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you mean "anti-theists", not "atheists". There's a difference. Or are you just condemning all atheists?
Mate I mix with a lot of different people, and I can honestly say that 90% of the time its Non believers or people of other faiths who point the finger at Catholics.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I mix with a lot of different people, and I can honestly say that 90% of the time its Non believers or people of other faiths who point the finger at Catholics.
Of course. That's simple logic. That's like saying, "I've found that 90% of the time it's non-Bulldogs supporters who point the finger at the Bulldogs"

Catholics are always going to be restrictive of the criticism of their own faith. Same for Protestants, Buddhists, Muslims, Atheists, everyone.

But the point that you dodged around was that you can't group all Athiests into the "Anti-theist" group for the same reason you can't group all Catholics into the Pedo group.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Churches aren't bad. It's the evil demon fucks that have infiltrated them and hiding under the guise of religion that is bad.
Are you saying that all members of the Catholic Church are bad people.
Our parish has well over 1000 members, and I don't know of one person who has done something wrong.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our parish has well over 1000 members, and I don't know of one person who has done something wrong.
You need to stop reading things that aren't there. I think that's the key of your conflict here. You see people post something and you immediately jump to conclusions.

Assassin never said it was all members, or most members. He didn't even say it was a 1% of the members. Just that there are some evil members that infiltrated the church.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course. That's simple logic. That's like saying, "I've found that 90% of the time it's non-Bulldogs supporters who point the finger at the Bulldogs"

Catholics are always going to be restrictive of the criticism of their own faith. Same for Protestants, Buddhists, Muslims, Atheists, everyone.

But the point that you dodged around was that you can't group all Athiests into the "Anti-theist" group for the same reason you can't group all Catholics into the Pedo group.
Your last line is a little confusing, If I said it you can blame it on the Whisky, BTW I do not believe that I said that all atheists are anti Catholic, in fact I believe that most anti Catholics belong to other religions, and by that I don't mean that all who belong to other religions are anti catholic.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
OMG stop trying to twist my words, read my post again without your victim bullshit. Where did I say all members?

You're telling me the Vatican hasn't got and doesn't protect evil pedo fucks?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You need to stop reading things that aren't there. I think that's the key of your conflict here. You see people post something and you immediately jump to conclusions.

Assassin never said it was all members, or most members. He didn't even say it was a 1% of the members. Just that there are some evil members that infiltrated the church.
Thank you.

I thought I was clear enough, maybe not clear enough for agenda driven people...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS @Kelpie03

What do you think of the Church of Satan's Audience Hall?

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You guys have kept it pretty civil.

1 Peter 3:15

“...but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, but with gentleness and respect”

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it’s time we close this thread lol
The closest thing that I've ever seen to a miracle is that this thread hasn't been closed yet.

Started out pointing out that another high ranking member of a religion is looking very much like they're corrupt and has devolved. Basically gone from one side saying that questions should be asked by the parishioners of the church with the parishioners trying to defend the church by pointing out that it's a rare thing for corruption etc to take place. I think the takeaway point that parishioners of any church should take away is that if they don't want their religion to be questioned by people not of that faith they should demand that the wrongdoers get kicked far away from their church.

What we are seeing now in this thread is a debate that is never going to have solutions.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1 Peter 3:15

“...but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, but with gentleness and respect”
Amen to that my brother

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The closest thing that I've ever seen to a miracle is that this thread hasn't been closed yet.

Started out pointing out that another high ranking member of a religion is looking very much like they're corrupt and has devolved. Basically gone from one side saying that questions should be asked by the parishioners of the church with the parishioners trying to defend the church by pointing out that it's a rare thing for corruption etc to take place. I think the takeaway point that parishioners of any church should take away is that if they don't want their religion to be questioned by people not of that faith they should demand that the wrongdoers get kicked far away from their church.

What we are seeing now in this thread is a debate that is never going to have solutions.
For the sake of a peaceful kennel, does it need a solution? If you don't adversely hurt anyone and not be a **** in general, the solution is just to live and let live.

BUT

If they show to be evil, unleash all hell ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's really cool. Reminds me of some character from something. Can't remember what. Alien with a snake face.
Looks like a cobra to me.

Pretty fitting for the church of Satan....

Last edited: