Religious Discussion Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are are called to be evangelist as the Bible states. Look after you’re own soul brother and don’t worry. They persecuted Christ, you think they are not going to persecute you or me? No servant is greater than his master. Rejoice and be glad, for darkness cannot overcome the light. In the end there’s no escape.
Literally gonna smash this ego lift right now coz of your comment. There is power in realising we go through what our own saviour went through. It would be kind of weird if we were the accepted people of society when Christ directly said were the opposite and the world belongs to Satan. So you’re spot on brother.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm a little rusty on my scripture but I remember something about God being so pure that looking on him would blind any person. So how would they see the face of God?
See it’s comments like this why you can’t have a dialogue with a devout Catholic. You ask a question with already a bias approach and lacking any sort of common sense and knowledge on the matter.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm going to take the stance that all religion is true or all religion is false until someone proves otherwise.

So Satan actually created the Universe and God locked him up 'cause he was jealous. Ever since Satan has tried to protect humanity but God kept trying to destroy humanity. The flood was his first attempt but Satan made sure Noah knew it was coming. God even changed the texts so we would believe his version of history.

Prove me wrong.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Literally gonna smash this ego lift right now coz of your comment. There is power in realising we go through what our own saviour went through. It would be kind of weird if we were the accepted people of society when Christ directly said were the opposite and the world belongs to Satan. So you’re spot on brother.
Italians nailed you to a cross?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na that’s outright heresy. Satan cannot create anything, he can only manipulate what’s already been made. He has no power over Christ
He creates a pretty good bloody Mary.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Na that’s outright heresy. Satan cannot create anything, he can only manipulate what’s already been made. He has no power over Christ
Say what?!?!?!?!?

So God/Christ is malevolent?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
See it’s comments like this why you can’t have a dialogue with a devout Catholic. You ask a question with already a bias approach and lacking any sort of common sense and knowledge on the matter.
You can just say, "I can't answer that"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can just say, "I can't answer that"
Lol you’d love that wouldn’t you. You people love the got ya moments without even getting anyone. It’s just a showing of a pure ignorance and because of that ignorance you can’t fathom anything else other than your own pride and egos.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t get your point? You saying Jews had no hand in killing their own saviour? Christ came first and foremost for the Jews.
You said, "There is power in realising we go through what our own saviour went through"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you’d love that wouldn’t you. You people love the got ya moments without even getting anyone. It’s just a showing of a pure ignorance and because of that ignorance you can’t fathom anything else other than your own pride and egos.
Nope. I don't need gotcha moments. I know I'm always right, and always wrong. I'm everything.

Wait... Maybe I'm God.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well it only stands to reason that if someone has the power to stop evil, and dont, they are evil.

Especially if that someone is the lawmaker who requests his creation to not be evil, and already knows before they are created if they will in fact be evil or not.

Its like me saying to my son. Don't do drugs and respect women. Then i go rack a fat line off a hookers chlamydia.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And thats fine. I am fine with people who have faith.

Look at Assassin. Bloke has faith, believes in God. Most respectful, big hearted person on the kennel. I have never seen him openly call homosexuals abomination or that they have mental illnesses or unnatural.

Then you have the other guys. The arrogant, rude, entitled pricks. The "holier than thou" type.
Thanks for the complement my bro. I'm no saint but it's not hard to live and let live.

Problem with religious people is they focus on others failings instead of their own.

There is even a parable about it, about a man with a branch in his eye trying to point out a splinter in another man's eye (paraphrasing)