Religious Discussion Thread

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rupert Murdoch is the father of fake news, he invented it, built and empire on it and sold it as as strategy for other outlets to follow to make money off the morons who swallow it.
How true mate, from now I want to be your friend, so i hope you feel the same about me.,
I've believed for along time now that Murdoch has done imeserible harm to the moral fabric of our society, saw a program only days ago about how Americans have turned on him. Been a Christian I cannot wish him harm, but if he was to go bankrupt I'm sure the world would be better off for it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How true mate, from now I want to be your friend, so i hope you feel the same about me.,
I've believed for along time now that Murdoch has done imeserible harm to the moral fabric of our society, saw a program only days ago about how Americans have turned on him. Been a Christian I cannot wish him harm, but if he was to go bankrupt I'm sure the world would be better off for it.
His media empire isn't the only evil one - but it's sure up there with the others.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
E6zznLeVgAI84cm.jpeg

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No mate, I mean Fox. Murdoch owns Fox, but Jews runs it.
Fox was run by Roger Ailes, before he got busted, with these quotes attributed to Roger Ailes:

In 1995, NBC hired a law firm to conduct an internal investigation after Roger Ailes allegedly called NBC executive David Zaslav a "little fucking Jew prick."

Ailes is also said to have once referred to Jewish critics of his as "left-wing rabbis."

Once Roger Ailes got the boot, then running Fox was left to Rupert's son Lachlan Murdoch to run. Despite denying it, Lachlan does have a role in editorial standards of Fox

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm suppried, I'd suspect that he is not well liked within the Church, when you break away from the Catholic faith, you can't be called Catholic any more, because been Catholic involves practicing, like going to Church occassionally. Murdochs life stile tells me that he is further from the Catholic principles than many athiests.
One thing that I would like to see the Church do more of is excumunications The reply to that suggestion was everyone should have a chance to repent/reform, because Jesus himself said so.
Agreed. But he's definitely not an evil Jewish overlord like Wahesh suggests.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No mate, I mean Fox. Murdoch owns Fox, but Jews runs it.
Which Jews run Fox?

The current CEO is Suzanne Scott. Not Jewish.

And what does that have to do with Australian media?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Which Jews run Fox?

The current CEO is Suzanne Scott. Not Jewish.

And what does that have to do with Australian media?
Mate who works there (Fox Sports) says it run by Jews.

Like the US media, Jews run it. That’s why Jews are never in the midst of bad news via the media.

Remember 10-15 years ago when Mel Gibson said bad stuff about Jews, and the media broadcasted it heavily? Bang! They investigated his personal life, shone light on his divorce, he found it hard getting work… thru nearly ruined his life.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate who works there (Fox Sports) says it run by Jews.

Like the US media, Jews run it. That’s why Jews are never in the midst of bad news via the media.

Remember 10-15 years ago when Mel Gibson said bad stuff about Jews, and the media broadcasted it heavily? Bang! They investigated his personal life, shone light on his divorce, he found it hard getting work… thru nearly ruined his life.
That's what most anti-semites do. They blame the Jewish people for everything. "The Jews control the media" or "The Jews control the world"

It's the old anti-semitic conspiracy theory mentality that has lasted hundreds of years and lead to major atrocities, like pogroms and the holocaust.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's what most anti-semites do. They blame the Jewish people for everything. "The Jews control the media" or "The Jews control the world"

It's the old anti-semitic conspiracy theory mentality that has lasted hundreds of years and lead to major atrocities, like pogroms and the holocaust.
And they use fox sports (in Australia) to have a go at the catholic church

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is what you're claiming. This is how absurd it is. You haven't provided a single shred of evidence

Your hatred of Jews is showing
I hate no one. You’re saying that I said that the Jews use Fox Sports to have a go at the Catholic Church, which is one of the most absurd things I’ve ever read, and not even remotely close to what I was saying.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate no one. You’re saying that I said that the Jews use Fox Sports to have a go at the Catholic Church, which is one of the most absurd things I’ve ever read, and not even remotely close to what I was saying.
Your mate who works for fox sports said its run by jews. Thats what you said.

It can't be fox news, or sky news, or foxtel, or fox network as both hacky and I have provided evidence of who runs it and not a single one is jewish

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being an atheist I can wish to see his entire strain of DNA cleansed from the earth down to the last suckling infant.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand your really stupid, but even you should know the difference between the church hierarchy and church parishioners.
I very much doubt that most of the Church Hierarchy knew that some Priests were molesting kids.
(1), The confession seal applies to Priests as well as parishioners, therefore any info would not have been talked about.
(2) It is very hard to get women who have been raped to talk, but getting kids who have been molested to talk is almost impossible. This is what my sister who works in the field and is a lawyer told me.
(3) you will find that most kids don't complain untill they have grown up. I Sold that property and moved to a much larger, In the early 2000's. I got a call fro the detectives and they drove 400 kms to interview me about a complaint made by the fellows daughter. The complaint made by the fellow daughter who was by then around 30, was that her father took her to my property for sex. he was charged with insest and carnal Knowledge, but i don't know what happened after that.
You started the thread "Churches greed knows no bounds" IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOUR HATRED OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH KNOWS NO BOUNDS. o
For your own good, please consider this following.
((((((You were brought up Catholic, you were indoctrinated with the fear of hell, but like many you slowly drop off the faith, slowly you become more and more allianated from the Church and Christian Principles.
Occassionaly hell comes to mind, and your only defence against hell is to take it out on the Church, hence your blind hatred of it.))))))
FOR YOUR OWN PEACE OF MIND YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT THIS.
If you do some reaserch you will find that the Catholic church has completely cleaned up its act. Because the spotlight has been on it ohers have have gone under ths radar.
If you are really honest about erradacting evile in the world, You should also consider the fact that other Paedophiles have at times murdered their victims, I havent heard of any Priests murdering their victims yet.
You can also look at coporations, how any why many have become to modern day criminals
I've no doubt that if the Churches dissappear of the face of the face of the earth, we will see a lot more evil, be it paedophilia, corruption or whatever.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I very much doubt that most of the Church Hierarchy knew that some Priests were molesting kids.
(1), The confession seal applies to Priests as well as parishioners, therefore any info would not have been talked about.
(2) It is very hard to get women who have been raped to talk, but getting kids who have been molested to talk is almost impossible. This is what my sister who works in the field and is a lawyer told me.
(3) you will find that most kids don't complain untill they have grown up. I Sold that property and moved to a much larger, In the early 2000's. I got a call fro the detectives and they drove 400 kms to interview me about a complaint made by the fellows daughter. The complaint made by the fellow daughter who was by then around 30, was that her father took her to my property for sex. he was charged with insest and carnal Knowledge, but i don't know what happened after that.
You started the thread "Churches greed knows no bounds" IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOUR HATRED OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH KNOWS NO BOUNDS. o
For your own good, please consider this following.
((((((You were brought up Catholic, you were indoctrinated with the fear of hell, but like many you slowly drop off the faith, slowly you become more and more allianated from the Church and Christian Principles.
Occassionaly hell comes to mind, and your only defence against hell is to take it out on the Church, hence your blind hatred of it.))))))
FOR YOUR OWN PEACE OF MIND YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT THIS.
If you do some reaserch you will find that the Catholic church has completely cleaned up its act. Because the spotlight has been on it ohers have have gone under ths radar.
If you are really honest about erradacting evile in the world, You should also consider the fact that other Paedophiles have at times murdered their victims, I havent heard of any Priests murdering their victims yet.
You can also look at coporations, how any why many have become to modern day criminals
I've no doubt that if the Churches dissappear of the face of the face of the earth, we will see a lot more evil, be it paedophilia, corruption or whatever.
Not taking sides, but I feel I should point out what came from the royal commission carried out in Australia. The findings were:

"As of 31 May 2017, 15,249 people had contacted us about child sexual abuse that fell within our Terms of Reference. Of these, 7,382 people (48.4 per cent) told us about child sexual abuse in religious institutions. Many went on to attend a private session. As of 31 May 2017, we had heard from 6,875 survivors in private sessions, of whom 4,029 (58.6 per cent) told us about child sexual abuse in religious institutions. We heard more allegations of child sexual abuse in relation to the Catholic Church than any other religious organisation, followed by the Anglican Church, The Salvation Army and others."

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The closing stages of that post makes it sound a lot like you are blaming society for the wrongdoings of priests. Even if society has lost its way in many regards, it's really fucked up if you are insinuating that children are the initiators of abuse dude.

My main point in posting in here was that regardless of what the clergy do, it should be parishioners that are the quickest to call for an accounting and to cut out the cancer from the clergy. I just don't see that being the case. As long as parishioners are willing to explain away this type of shit I think the church will cop flak from objective people.
Come on mate we could be friends, you put out some great posts on football. One issue people are not objective people. you should know that Catholic Priests are supposed to live a celibent life. Now you cant deny the fact that the moral stndards have changed (in my mind droped) greatly in the last 60 or so years, hence its' more tempting now.to fantasise. I don't believe that I'm making excuses. because over 95% of them have kept their vowes during very difficult times. BTW less than 1% have indulged in paedophilia.
I believe that in other institutions where the clergy are/were allowed to marry the level of paedophilia has been just as common.
What is your biff with the Catholic Church, their are many reasons why people have turned against the Catholic Church.
Including the one that the Catholic Church has been strongly opposed the gay lifestile.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's obviously a number of factors in that. There's more Catholic members than other religious delegations. It's also not just a church thing. Pedophiles and rapists exist all throughout society. But this shows that there was reports.

Other reports in the commission found that the Catholic Church had the largest number of reported cases including children and nuns that were not reported to authorities for investigation. This was after each church submitted their register of reported offences. For the Catholic Church, it was most common for the victims to not pursue it further after discussion with the church.

Also, keep in mind that any time a member of the Catholic Church has been accused of criminal sexual acts, the Church has extradited them. Pell is a perfect example. As soon as his case was raised, the Church brought him to the Vatican where they could protect him from extradition.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not taking sides, but I feel I should point out what came from the royal commission carried out in Australia. The findings were:

"As of 31 May 2017, 15,249 people had contacted us about child sexual abuse that fell within our Terms of Reference. Of these, 7,382 people (48.4 per cent) told us about child sexual abuse in religious institutions. Many went on to attend a private session. As of 31 May 2017, we had heard from 6,875 survivors in private sessions, of whom 4,029 (58.6 per cent) told us about child sexual abuse in religious institutions. We heard more allegations of child sexual abuse in relation to the Catholic Church than any other religious organisation, followed by the Anglican Church, The Salvation Army and others."

I wouldn't be supprised if the Catholic Church runs a lot more schools and has more kids than all the others put together.