Religious Discussion Thread

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The real racists are those that expose racism!!!!!
The real racists are those who run their mouth constantly of a false narrative of apparent systemic racism that doesn't exist.
Those who are pushing for a divide rather than unity are the actual racist scum of society.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like I told Kelpie, Catholics are easy targets because you guys are the biggest and a very few evil demon fucks parading as Catholics give ammo to your enemies.

I Just wish common sense was more common so people don't tar a whole organisation on the acts of a few evil fucks.
Great call

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If true well done. Drop the indirect anti catholic rhetoric here then. Copts are an extremely persecuted group in the Mid East/Africa. Only one of many. And it’s at the hands of islamists, not an invisible group that has mental issues. Now that’s just
One group, shall we speak about Lebanon :grinning: lol
I'm a Lebanese Maronite Catholic...don't even get me fired up bro!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Me too bro but I’ll leave it there haha
I probably know you as well hahaha

I bet you all of them on this thread think we're Roman Catholic...LOL
Well not all of them, Assassin knows our kind, I think he's married to one.

Let's not mention all the oil dripping from holy pictures in every Lebo home across Sydney, don't want to freak anyone out hahaha

Majd lileh brother

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And everytime a Black Lives Matter thread starts it automatically turns into "what about white people?"

I'm glad no one started a thread for cancer patients. Someone would immediately post, "I stubbed my toe, what about me?"
Lol without you even realising you’re proving my past points of what you people are doing. The reason people say oh what about whites and all lives matter is coz you have double standards, laugh at racism towards whites, and again, a double standard. So when you all shout Black Lives Matter, and people come back with well yeah also all lives matter not just black lives, it’s because the title itself is emphasising on one group of people. And then when people mention well if Black Lives Matter why is the black on black violence being ignored and just shut down as a racist rhetoric when it’s a real issue. Trust me, drop the double standards and watch us go silent you won’t even notice us here as there won’t be double standards to call out. And the reason they’re called out, is because you lot put the bar so high and then don’t apply that same bar for other groups. So it causes the issue of, well why are you not that defensive and passionate about said group. Remember you lot are the ones starting this whole thing of biggest victims, high standards etc so the onus is on you lot to keep that consistent at all times. Other wise you people just become Nancy pelosis and no one wants to be her

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I probably know you as well hahaha

I bet you all of them on this thread think we're Roman Catholic...LOL
Well not all of them, Assassin knows our kind, I think he's married to one.

Let's not mention all the oil dripping from holy pictures in every Lebo home across Sydney, don't want to freak anyone out hahaha

Majd lileh brother
Goes beyond the misses my bro.

Did you know it was us Assyrians that set up Maronites? I spun out when I found out too.

Talk about persecution... everyone has tried to take us out for 6000 years and us stubborn ***** are still here.

We ain't done yet...

Isaiah 19

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol without you even realising you’re proving my past points of what you people are doing. The reason people say oh what about whites and all lives matter is coz you have double standards, laugh at racism towards whites, and again, a double standard. So when you all shout Black Lives Matter, and people come back with well yeah also all lives matter not just black lives, it’s because the title itself is emphasising on one group of people. And then when people mention well if Black Lives Matter why is the black on black violence being ignored and just shut down as a racist rhetoric when it’s a real issue. Trust me, drop the double standards and watch us go silent you won’t even notice us here as there won’t be double standards to call out. And the reason they’re called out, is because you lot put the bar so high and then don’t apply that same bar for other groups. So it causes the issue of, well why are you not that defensive and passionate about said group. Remember you lot are the ones starting this whole thing of biggest victims, high standards etc so the onus is on you lot to keep that consistent at all times. Other wise you people just become Nancy pelosis and no one wants to be her
It's beyond him to figure that point out

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If they figure it out, their ideology is destroyed bro. So they can’t allow themselves to.
I think facts are beyond them.
They like to live in a world of make believe based on feelings and hate for everything that made the best places to live on earth, the best places to live on earth.

How do you follow that logic?

Some stupid thoughts right there.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They like to live in a world of make believe based on feelings and hate for everything that made the best places to live on earth, the best places to live on earth.

It’s jealousy bro. And it’s quite ironic the most hateful towards whitw are their own kind. 2nd generation immigrants such as myself are mad grateful for the safe haven the west became for Christians globally. Why do you think there’s more Lebanese outside of Lebanon lol. It isn’t coz it’s a small country. Something scared the Lebanese Christians out. And had the west to turn to thank God. So you see.... actual people of oppression who come to the west not trying to change it and are grateful have no issues and aren’t protesting. It’s the privileged little non victim “victims” who do all the yelling and crying.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s jealousy bro. And it’s quite ironic the most hateful towards whitw are their own kind. 2nd generation immigrants such as myself are mad grateful for the safe haven the west became for Christians globally. Why do you think there’s more Lebanese outside of Lebanon lol. It isn’t coz it’s a small country. Something scared the Lebanese Christians out. And had the west to turn to thank God. So you see.... actual people of oppression who come to the west not trying to change it and are grateful have no issues and aren’t protesting. It’s the privileged little non victim “victims” who do all the yelling and crying.
So once the West is fucked due to all the hate generated by these morons,
Where to from there?
Where can anyone go to have a decent chance at a good life?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So once the West is fucked due to all the hate generated by these morons,
Where to from there?
Where can anyone go to have a decent chance at a good life?
Nowhere. We will all be fkd including the twitter qweens. Where we gonna go bro, wakanda? Lol

Anyways my personal opinion is that due to what is considered mortal sins/abominable acts becoming law of the lands and being enforced, we can’t go back anymore, it’s all leading to the second coming. So whilst I hate seeing what’s happening, Catholics and Christians alike have already been told of theses things to happen. The archbishop of Sydney years ago now warned that legalising gay marriage will open Pandora’s box where society will just want more and more. He was spot on. And it’s destroying western civilisation.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice wall of text. No way I'm reading it until you format it.

Is formatting a sin now?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Nah. It's pretty straight forward. Any form of racism is wrong. Whether is be against blacks, whites, Asians, anyone.

But when there's obvious signs of racism against a black person and the immediate response is, "what about whites?" then you're missing the point.

It's the same reason you don't go to a cancer clinic and say, "get out of bed. I stubbed my toe. Pay attention to me!"

It's whataboutmeism.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah. It's pretty straight forward. Any form of racism is wrong. Whether is be against blacks, whites, Asians, anyone.

But when there's obvious signs of racism against a black person and the immediate response is, "what about whites?" then you're missing the point.

It's the same reason you don't go to a cancer clinic and say, "get out of bed. I stubbed my toe. Pay attention to me!"

It's whataboutmeism.
Lol wow.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice wall of text. No way I'm reading it until you format it.

Is formatting a sin now?
Nope the reason why I haven’t formatted it though is one of the seven deadly sins. Sloth (laziness)

I’m sure an advanced iq being such as yourself can get through it

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

It's whataboutmeism.
Nope,
I object to the narrative that there is systemic racism towards non whites in Australia.
I believe anyone who claims there is is wrong, and are themselves the racist.

That's my stance on the topic.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope,
I object to the narrative that there is systemic racism towards non whites in Australia.
I believe anyone who claims there is is wrong, and are themselves the racist.

That's my stance on the topic.
My uncle somehow managed to become a leading magsilo facial surgeon. I don’t know how they allowed it. Along with Muslims and asians in his uni group lol. That systemic racism I tell yaaaaaa it has no place in our society.