Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You haven’t spoken about the muslim stuff though I do remember some sort of defence for Hong Kong but it wasn’t outright support. Although I am against the Hong kongians now lol learning they want leftist values implemented. I mean China is being more based lately re-criminalising gay acts or along those lines, and hunting feminists off social media. They wanna protect their culture. Nothing wrong with that.
I've always actively supported the Hong Kong people who are having their rights taken away by the Hong Kong government and the Chinese Communist Party.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No no, I’m going further back not about kelpie. Another try at changing facts. Was last week we spoke about it. And it continues. Although if Kelpie said that, he is based and just stating facts that the left can’t even dispute.
Not sure what you're talking about, but Kelpie said that Catholics were the most persecuted. I replied that they weren't. You quoted my reply and that's what started this whole conversation.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure what you're talking about, but Kelpie said that Catholics were the most persecuted. I replied that they weren't. You quoted my reply and that's what started this whole conversation.
You can go back and check our convos, I haven’t deleted any of my comments about it so they should still be there. Let’s talk about Christian persecution for once in depth then? I never hear you and others hear talk abof it coz there always a more persecuted group that’s coincidently allied with the left.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re silent on it, and always try and undermine without directly saying it and that’s how you try and hide your agenda but I and other see straight through it.
However I will stand vocally with you about your second point
That's because, as I said, no one here is denying Christian persecution. If people here were saying, "Christians don't get persecuted", then I would say, "incorrect" and quote stats of persecution in places like Egypt. But no one is saying that.

People in this forum are saying things, "Catholics are most persecuted" and others are posting homophobic comments, and some are saying that racism barely exists anymore. That's the stuff I criticise because that's the incorrect stuff people are saying.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's because, as I said, no one here is denying Christian persecution. If people here were saying, "Christians don't get persecuted", then I would say, "incorrect" and quote stats of persecution in places like Egypt. But no one is saying that.

People in this forum are saying things, "Catholics are most persecuted" and others are posting homophobic comments, and some are saying that racism barely exists anymore. That's the stuff I criticise because that's the incorrect stuff people are saying.
Lol I’m the only one saying racism is fake and all isms. But I am only using the lefts logic on definitions and facts though. To which I agree. Terms can be changed as evident of society today. One day racism is a legit hatred of a race and denying them any chances of success the next day racism is stating a statistical fact abo it black on black violence lol
If you lot weren’t doing vocal on other oppressed groups, we wouldn’t be annoying with mentioning catholic persecution. But it’s becauae
You lot have created this app cho chamber of voicing heart felt hurting pains of everyone and everything else lol. So naturally it will feel like we’re coming out of nowhere acting like victims

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can go back and check our convos, I haven’t deleted any of my comments about it so they should still be there. Let’s talk about Christian persecution for once in depth then? I never hear you and others hear talk abof it coz there always a more persecuted group that’s coincidently allied with the left.
It's often the left who deny that Uyghyr genocide and HK suppression of rights are happening, but I openly criticise those points of view.

Anyway, no time for that. Dogs scored. Comeback time.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dismissive like you about the article i
Posted? And on Christian persecution? Why not talk about it. Give us your opinion on the brutal treatment of Christian globally. Don’t forget some of the biggest victims of Christian persecution, are blacks and browns. You care about blacks and browns right? Their religion shouldn’t make you stop caring

Oh my. Facepalm.

See how are you changing the narrative.

I dont care if the victims are religious or not religious. I care they are victims. I have alot more to do with the suffering with victims than you could ever imagine.

So if a Christian is getting killed or having their civil rights taken away from them based on their beliefs. YES I FEEL FOR THEM. I would actively defend them and try to contribute to a better life for them.

Me debating your religion with you, is not what i consider persecution. (Not saying you think that, just making a point).

Now please. If you're so vigorously are defending the catholic persecuted. Please show a bit of empathy in your comments towards others who are being persecuted

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh my. Facepalm.

See how are you changing the narrative.

I dont care if the victims are religious or not religious. I care they are victims. I have alot more to do with the suffering with victims than you could ever imagine.

So if a Christian is getting killed or having their civil rights taken away from them based on their beliefs. YES I FEEL FOR THEM. I would actively defend them and try to contribute to a better life for them.

Me debating your religion with you, is not what i consider persecution. (Not saying you think that, just making a point).

Now please. If you're so vigorously are defending the catholic persecuted. Please show a bit of empathy in your comments towards others qho are being persecuted
Wait I’ve never mentioned having debates with my religion is persecution lolll I don’t know where
You got that from. The onus is on you remember, you care for “all” groups. Not just groups allied with the left. So please elaborate on your vocal protests about the continuos persecution of Christians globally.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's often the left who deny that Uyghyr genocide and HK suppression of rights are happening, but I openly criticise those points of view.

Anyway, no time for that. Dogs scored. Comeback time.
That is an outright lie. But the left were quiet about it up until a few months ago. When reports of Christian persecution was happening in China msm and the left were deadddddddd silent like literal dead silence. So you see, you guys need to realise your double standards and it isn’t just coincidence that you’s get vocal as soon as your allies are victims lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait I’ve never mentioned having debates with my religion is persecution lolll I don’t know where
You got that from. The onus is on you remember, you care for “all” groups. Not just groups allied with the left. So please elaborate on your vocal protests about the continuos persecution of Christians globally.
This makes perfect sense. Next time someone posts a homophobic comment, I am going to point out that it's homophobic but also make sure that I mention every single group that has ever been persecuted throughout history, because context be damned.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This makes perfect sense. Next time someone posts a homophobic comment, I am going to point out that it's homophobic but also make sure that I mention every single group that has ever been persecuted throughout history, because context be damned.
Wow bro. You lot really do indeed need a dose of common sense. I get having a lack of common sense activity disables the narratives but come on man. It’s needed for daily living

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That is an outright lie. But the left were quiet about it up until a few months ago. When reports of Christian persecution was happening in China msm and the left were deadddddddd silent like literal dead silence. So you see, you guys need to realise your double standards and it isn’t just coincidence that you’s get vocal as soon as your allies are victims lol
Yep. The left ignored it.... Except here's one of the most left wing news sources posting stories about it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. The left ignored it.... Except here's one of the most left wing news sources posting stories about it

The left as whole. This does yes include msm, but also laymen such as yourself and social media. I even said just before the left couldn’t ignore the persecution of Christians it is that rampant. I’ll give you an example of my other point. I sometimes seem like a defender of white people and in love with whites, but it only comes across like that because the amount of double standards shown towards them creates that illusion.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Side note though, yeah. It's a major problem in China. The Uyghyrs gave the CCP a focus and they backed off on Christian persecution, but it's likely to ramp up more in the coming months. Here's a left wing news source talking about it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Side note though, yeah. It's a major problem in China. The Uyghyrs gave the CCP a focus and they backed off on Christian persecution, but it's likely to ramp up more in the coming months. Here's a left wing news source talking about it.

China needs to drop communism, I like some things but they are still dirty commies. I see potential for them. But right now I can’t even side with the west. Hence my home is the Catholic Church.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait... You'll love this one. Here is a news report on the growing Christian persecution in China. The news report comes from no other than...... CNN