Religious Discussion Thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Damn. I leave this thread for a week or two and come back to peado accusations being thrown about.

As Hacky said ... I think you're taking it a little too far with this.

I've had the greatest of luck to have had some wonderful Christian priests in my life who are wonderful examples of human beings. They live God through their actions where they're kind, non-judgemental, open to communication and just generally cool people to talk with.

The issue why people bring up paedophilia when it's connected to the Church is just the sheer magnitude of how many there are within the organisation. It can't be debated. It's a fact. This isn't limited to Paris. Or Australia. Or any other country. It's happened everywhere.

How can people honestly defend an institution that's allowed this to go on for so many year? If I were religious I'd be furious as that's not what religion is about, so I'd be trying to root out all of the cancers asap.

It comes across that your devotion to the lord means you feel you have to paint over the facts, and defend them. I personally think a better approach would be to take the @ASSASSIN route and openly call out the c*nts and acknowledge the problem.

Each to their own though but trying to paint another poster on here as a paedo is a little too much imo
The defence of the organisation part is what really gets to me. If I were a practicing Catholic or whatever I'd be inclined to lobbying the church to come clean about their cover ups and cut out the cancerous parts. It seems pretty clear that there's still a significant portion of people in power who would face consequences for the knowledge of issues and potentially the part they played in hiding the wrongdoers.

More than anything, I feel a bit of pity for people that try to defend something that clearly should be exposed. Loyalty is admirable, but blind loyalty isn't.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn. I leave this thread for a week or two and come back to peado accusations being thrown about.

I've had the greatest of luck to have had some wonderful Christian priests in my life who are wonderful examples of human beings. They live God through their actions where they're kind, non-judgemental, open to communication and just generally cool people to talk with.

The issue why people bring up paedophilia when it's connected to the Church is just the sheer magnitude of how many there are within the organisation. It can't be debated. It's a fact. This isn't limited to Paris. Or Australia. Or any other country. It's happened everywhere.

How can people honestly defend an institution that's allowed this to go on for so many year? If I were religious I'd be furious as that's not what religion is about, so I'd be trying to root out all of the cancers asap.

It comes across that your devotion to the lord means you feel you have to paint over the facts, and defend them. I personally think a better approach would be to take the @ASSASSIN route and openly call out the c*nts and acknowledge the problem.

Each to their own though but trying to paint another poster on here as a paedo is a little too much imo
i did not call him a Paedophile, in my post I simply asked a question, because he just wont allow the issue of Paedophile Priests to rest.
By continueing with an issue which did occur, but which I"m certain that it has now been fixed at least in Australia he is damaging all the good work which those wonderfull Christian Priests have done and are doing, you and I have both known some incrediable good Priests who are doing IMO the most difficult job in the world.
Paedophiles exist in every walk of life, it occurs in schools where all kids have to go for education unlike Church. It was reportered to be wide spread amongst Judges but not much is herd about School Teaches or Judges, I believe its because we are living in a very corrupt Society.
My take on why it went on for so long in the Church is because kids cant seem to be able to talk about it and Priests are sworn to the confessional seal. so the Church tried to stop Paedolphiles by moving them away from the source of the "SIN", and they did have some success.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
I have never denied that some Priests have molested kids, what makes so different is the fact that your posts state that all Churches are greedy and corrupt and all Priests are paedophiles.
If you have anything between the ears you would be able to understand what you posted.
Your post regarding the French paedophile Priests was also posted sometime ago so you are only repeating what we alread know
With paedophiles in so many other institutions been reportered and exposed. you obviously have shown yourself as having a blind hatred against the Catholic Church.
SO LETS WHY YOU HATE THE CHURCH SO MUCH.
(1) You have been sexually molested as a kid yourself.
(2) You have paedophile tendencies yourself and you are envious of the fact that Catholic Priests have had better access to kids than you had or have.
(3) You once posted that you were brought up Catholic and that you have since lost the faith. So if thats true then the fear of hell would have been instilled in you, and that fear is still with you but you can't bring yourself to go back to the Church to repent. So how do you overcome that blind fear of hell.
You became obsessed with doing everything you can to discredit the institution which alertered you to that terrible place hell.
While studing Engineering I also did 3 unit Sociology, and I know that there are few other kennelers who have had an education, they might have better a idea than me on how people with a fetish like you might react.
I do remember the chapter which delt with the fact that those with a fetish also have to have a yard stick ie "something to kick around," or put more simply something or someone to hate.
Point #2 Is disgusting. Youre doing you and your religion a disservice.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I call a spade a spade.

These demon fucks parading as holy men need to be called out, tortured and killed slowly and painfully.

There is a special place in hell for these ***** that hide behind religion.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i did not call him a Paedophile, in my post I simply asked a question, because he just wont allow the issue of Paedophile Priests to rest.
By continueing with an issue which did occur, but which I"m certain that it has now been fixed at least in Australia he is damaging all the good work which those wonderfull Christian Priests have done and are doing, you and I have both known some incrediable good Priests who are doing IMO the most difficult job in the world.
Paedophiles exist in every walk of life, it occurs in schools where all kids have to go for education unlike Church. It was reportered to be wide spread amongst Judges but not much is herd about School Teaches or Judges, I believe its because we are living in a very corrupt Society.
My take on why it went on for so long in the Church is because kids cant seem to be able to talk about it and Priests are sworn to the confessional seal. so the Church tried to stop Paedolphiles by moving them away from the source of the "SIN", and they did have some success.
Why would he allow the issue to rest? There's very few things worse in this world tbh than a paedo.

Look. I'm not going to jump too much into this but I'm honestly a little worried about you mate. The way you talk about such things is a little ... off.

Each and every time you talk about this you need to add some type of excuse or mitigating circumstances.

If I were religious I'd be fuming with your take on things mate. Sorry. Just saying it how I see it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Point #2 Is disgusting. Youre doing you and your religion a disservice.
This is what disappoints me alot with religion in that such people really do paint it in a terrible light.

If all relgious people were like you, I think a lot more people would be religious. Not me though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why would he allow the issue to rest? There's very few things worse in this world tbh than a paedo.

Look. I'm not going to jump too much into this but I'm honestly a little worried about you mate. The way you talk about such things is a little ... off.

Each and every time you talk about this you need to add some type of excuse or mitigating circumstances.

If I were religious I'd be fuming with your take on things mate. Sorry. Just saying it how I see it.
I actually think that's the worst thing in this fucked up world.

I honestly have no problem slaughtering them like they are not human, because they aren't human. Choice or mental illness I don't give a flying fuck. I'd rather them buried than even have a slight risk of a child being hurt.

Given a chance I'll gladly put one in ICU then proudly hand myself into the cops.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is what disappoints me alot with religion in that such people really do paint it in a terrible light.

If all relgious people were like you, I think a lot more people would be religious. Not me though.
I'm No poster boy but I know I'm a sinner and I'm no better than the average man.

I love discussing faith/religion only when instigated or welcomed by the other party. Otherwise plenty of other stuff to talk/argue about.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
I have never denied that some Priests have molested kids, what makes so different is the fact that your posts state that all Churches are greedy and corrupt and all Priests are paedophiles.
If you have anything between the ears you would be able to understand what you posted.
Your post regarding the French paedophile Priests was also posted sometime ago so you are only repeating what we alread know
With paedophiles in so many other institutions been reportered and exposed. you obviously have shown yourself as having a blind hatred against the Catholic Church.
SO LETS WHY YOU HATE THE CHURCH SO MUCH.
(1) You have been sexually molested as a kid yourself.
(2) You have paedophile tendencies yourself and you are envious of the fact that Catholic Priests have had better access to kids than you had or have.
(3) You once posted that you were brought up Catholic and that you have since lost the faith. So if thats true then the fear of hell would have been instilled in you, and that fear is still with you but you can't bring yourself to go back to the Church to repent. So how do you overcome that blind fear of hell.
You became obsessed with doing everything you can to discredit the institution which alertered you to that terrible place hell.
While studing Engineering I also did 3 unit Sociology, and I know that there are few other kennelers who have had an education, they might have better a idea than me on how people with a fetish like you might react.
I do remember the chapter which delt with the fact that those with a fetish also have to have a yard stick ie "something to kick around," or put more simply something or someone to hate.
LOL, this is not the first time you've accused me or being a paedo so your insinuations are meaningless.

Here is your response to the fact Catholic nuns were raping young girls with crucifixes -

As for Nun raping girls with crucifixes, I always thought that raping involved a man/men penetrating a girl or boy forcefully, so please explain exactally what you meant so please explain.
You will defend your church regardless of the evil and corruption and pain and suffering it has inflicted on children for decades. You refuse point blank to acknowledge the paedophile network your church was and still is in countries like Africa and South America.

But just so there is no confusion between us. I am going to continue to post news articles about the Catholic Paedophile network until the farking electricity is cut off, because to ignore it would make me like you and that is truly repugnant to me.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will never let it rest that the catholic church is a peadophile network, so gird your loins boy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This just makes you angry. And no, I don't blame any Church. I blame the parents for being delusional.

Despite suffering Type 1 diabetes, police allege Elizabeth was taken off from her insulin medication the week prior to her death, in an attempt for her illness to be healed by God, the Courier Mail reports.

Police believe the young girl actually died on January 7 - four days before her body was recovered - and may have stopped receiving treatment from as early as January 2.

Mother Kerrie Struhs, 46 and father Jason, 50, have both been charged with one count of murder, torture and failure to provide necessities of life.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This just makes you angry. And no, I don't blame any Church. I blame the parents for being delusional.

Despite suffering Type 1 diabetes, police allege Elizabeth was taken off from her insulin medication the week prior to her death, in an attempt for her illness to be healed by God, the Courier Mail reports.

Police believe the young girl actually died on January 7 - four days before her body was recovered - and may have stopped receiving treatment from as early as January 2.

Mother Kerrie Struhs, 46 and father Jason, 50, have both been charged with one count of murder, torture and failure to provide necessities of life.
2 points...

1. This isn't a church and probably some twisted cult. (Mentions A house?)

2. Do these people think that MAYBE God gave people the brains to come up with life saving meds/treatment?

I 100% agree with the charges given to these child killers. I just hope they stick and they get what the deserve.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not many men can go through life without sexual desire, I suspect if the catholic church allowed priests to marry there would be less opertunist attacks on kids.
What a load of Bullshit!!

Pedophilia doesn't just grow on you when you're old. It's a sickness these people have from the very beginning, early in their lives. These priests had an appetite for child abuse way way way before entering the priesthood. They just found entering the priesthood was an easier way to get away with it, "hiding behind the collar".
Becoming a priest doesn't make you a Pedophile.

If what you are saying is true that many men cannot go through life without sexual desire then they can just seek out women, or go to brothels or whatever(and priests have done that). But to state that if the Catholic church allowed priests to marry there would be less opportunist attacks on kids is just straight up nonsense. Oh and for your information, some Catholic Priests can marry.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What a load of Bullshit!!

Pedophilia doesn't just grow on you when you're old. It's a sickness these people have from the very beginning, early in their lives. These priests had an appetite for child abuse way way way before entering the priesthood. They just found entering the priesthood was an easier way to get away with it, "hiding behind the collar".
Becoming a priest doesn't make you a Pedophile.
This Is the sad and evil truth my bro....

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Be careful dude. I know you're angry but accusing others of being paedophiles is going a bit too far.
I think he's presenting it as questions rather than straight up accusations. Multiple choice, either 1,2 or 3 or none of the above.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's very few things worse in this world tbh than a paedo.
I'd put the slaughtering of the innocent little ones in their mothers womb's as just as bad if not worse.
Every way or angle I try to look at it, or force myself to empathize and I've tried hard to come to terms with this, I just cannot justify these actions.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd put the slaughtering of the innocent little ones in their mothers womb's as just as bad if not worse.
I wouldnt like your chances trying to explain how it is worse to a woman thats been brutally gang raped and became pregnant and wants an abortion .
If you do by any chance find yourself in that situation let me know the response you get

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldnt like your chances trying to explain how it is worse to a woman thats been brutally gang raped and became pregnant and wants an abortion .
If you do by any chance find yourself in that situation let me know the response you get
These situations are devastating, unfortunate & life changing.
But life is life. Sorry

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

KambalaOne has brought up the issue of Paedophile Priests and Church bashing so often that it is beyond a joke, so why might I ask.
I understand if you haven't kept up with all his posts.
THe issue of Paedophile Priests in Australia was throughly delt with by a Royal Commission, which left no stone unturned as to who were guilty. I believe that much of the evidence was submitted by Church Elders. I haven't followed what happens in other Countries.
You say that I only make excuses for the paedophile Priests. Might I ask is the issue of paedophile priests the only one which afflicts Australian Society
My take is if you have any new evidence of paedophila or any other crime you (if you have any decency must report it), by going over old repeated stuff it only proves that you a person who is sick with hate.
BY CONTINUEING WITH THE PAST ISSUE OF PAEDOPHILE PRIESTS, IT CAN ONLY UNDERMINE THE CHRISTIAN VALUES WHICH THIS COUNTRY WAS BUILT ON, BUT THEN THIS MIGHT JUST BE KAMBALAONE'S AGENDA. HE HAS POSTED THAT HE HATES THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ALL CHURCHES AND ALSO OUR FOOTBALL CLUB, SO WHO/WHAT DOSEN'T HE HATE.
BTW I HAVENT SEEN ANY POST WHICH TELLS OF THE GREAT WORK DONE BY DEVOUT CHRISTIANS IN CHARITY AND PROMOTING TRUE CHRISTIAN VALUES.
HAVING BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH SOME GREAT MEN OF THE CLOTH AS YOU HAVE SAID, YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME OUT HERE.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
These situations are devastating, unfortunate & life changing.
But life is life. Sorry
Wish there was an all knowing, all powerful, all loving God to stop these devastating, unfortunate and life changing events.

Surely if there was he wouldnt say sorry, life is life.

I mean i think everyone on TK would stop these devastating, unfortunate and life changing events towards innocent people if they had the ultimate power to do so