Religious Discussion Thread

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's very possible that the Christians in Russia don't attend church en masse, but do you really think that if the head of the largest Church in Russia cut support for Putin, it would have no impact?
I agree that if the Church in Russia cut support for Putin it may have had some impact on the war. However the Church may also have lost some of their precious congeration by speaking out against Putin. Also Putin may have sent their Leader to Sibera, or even worse if the reports of what happened to his opponents are true.
It fustrate me no end that many Church leaders try to appease the Government Leaders and the luke warm members of the congeration, at the expence of Christs teaching. (An argument athiests could use)

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biblical prophecies + War in the Middle East and Ukraine + earthquakes + eclipse etc etc!!! = "0"

Mmmmm, funny about that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why bother with something you don't believe in?

You're just pissing yourself off, believers really don't care what your opinion is to be brutally honest.

BTW anyone who actually knows the Bible laughed harder than you at all this manufactured fear mongering bullshit. I know I did.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why bother with something you don't believe in?

You're just pissing yourself off, believers really don't care what your opinion is to be brutally honest.

BTW anyone who actually knows the Bible laughed harder than you at all this manufactured fear mongering bullshit. I know I did.
And they think we actually get pissed off Lol. Not pissed off just pity them. There's a difference

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching The Antisocial Network: Memes to Mayhem documentary on Netflix and it explains the origins of Qanon. All this time I didn’t really know who was behind it. I think the believers of the conspiracy theories propagated by the group, didn’t allow the truth to get in the way of their crazy ideas and perhaps it was suppressed somehow. I don’t know, I just find it extremely surprising that the truth of the matter makes it even more laughable.

Did a search in here because I know a lot of that crap gets discussed, and only saw one mention of the origin of Q, in an article posted by @wendog33 …I know it’s kind of off topic but wanted to post somewhere actively read. I suppose there were a lot of religious references from Qanon though? I didn’t really pay that much attention to them before.

Yeah so anyway, turns out that someone going by ‘Q’ posted something (anon)ymously)) on 4chan and it gave them instant credibility, because they signed it +++ and the post by Trump on twitter shortly after on the same day, was also signed with that. Turns out it wasn’t a prophecy or anything, it was simply doctoring of the timestamp (possibly using different time zones and screenshots). By doing this and posting a cryptic clue, they instantly created a movement, because their followers believed they must have been connected to Trump somehow. Interesting how doing one simple thing, i.e: faking when a post was made, can lead to the circus they created.

Also, Q wasn’t one person, but a group of dweebs on 4chan that wanted to go back to 4chan roots by being megatrolls. Fascinating sociological stuff but scary that so many gullible idiots believe their propaganda still to this day.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watching The Antisocial Network: Memes to Mayhem documentary on Netflix and it explains the origins of Qanon. All this time I didn’t really know who was behind it. I think the believers of the conspiracy theories propagated by the group, didn’t allow the truth to get in the way of their crazy ideas and perhaps it was suppressed somehow. I don’t know, I just find it extremely surprising that the truth of the matter makes it even more laughable.

Did a search in here because I know a lot of that crap gets discussed, and only saw one mention of the origin of Q, in an article posted by @wendog33 …I know it’s kind of off topic but wanted to post somewhere actively read. I suppose there were a lot of religious references from Qanon though? I didn’t really pay that much attention to them before.

Yeah so anyway, turns out that someone going by ‘Q’ posted something (anon)ymously)) on 4chan and it gave them instant credibility, because they signed it +++ and the post by Trump on twitter shortly after on the same day, was also signed with that. Turns out it wasn’t a prophecy or anything, it was simply doctoring of the timestamp (possibly using different time zones and screenshots). By doing this and posting a cryptic coue, they instantly created a movement, because their followers believed they must have been connected to Trump somehow. Interesting how doing one simple thing, i.e: faking when a post was made, can lead to the circus they created.

Also, Q wasn’t one person, but a group of dweebs on 4chan that wanted to go back to 4chan roots by being megatrolls. Fascinating sociological stuff but scary that so many gullible idiots believe their propaganda still to this day.
It's either trolling or a psyop.