Christmas presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do you get your family for Christmas? What do you get your mothers?
Any ideas?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dunno, I'm probably too poor to afford anything for them.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cash for my parents, because that is what they need most. Plus a few scratchies to give them something to do.

This year, gift vouchers for the niece and nephews because it is easier to mail them.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I got KE something small, I mean BIG .. ah lets face it's pretty average sized

but I'm sure it's bigger then any of the other's he has atm ... :p

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got KE something small, I mean BIG .. ah lets face it's pretty average sized

but I'm sure it's bigger then any of the other's he has atm ... :p
I want one too....

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Skylanders are this years big hit with my boy and nephews!!

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i get no one nothin

i have 3 older sisters and a younger brother and 14 nephews n nieces between them and even them are poppin out kids now ffs....it's too much at xmas

they buy for their kids n that's how we roll

i tell them every year at family lunch n dinner fest n piss ups, they got my presence *boom tish*

besides, i'm bringin the flamin lamborghinis this year

:D

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i get no one nothin

i have 3 older sisters and a younger brother and 14 nephews n nieces between them and even them are poppin out kids now ffs....it's too much at xmas

they buy for their kids n that's how we roll

i tell them every year at family lunch n dinner fest n piss ups, they got my presence *boom tish*

besides, i'm bringin the flamin lamborghinis this year

:D
Does that make you a great uncle??? Or have you always been a great uncle ... :p

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i only buy for nephews and nieces and mum n dad...call me lazy but cash in a xmas card is what i'll do again they can get what they want then

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In our family, once u turn 18 you get zilch from family, but i always ask for money off the parentals, then you can buy what you want instead of getting some stupid **** you'll never use, I reckon aslong as you get to spend the time with family, thats all you need, ya dont need presents and all that crap which nowdays costs a fortune. Ya can understand when kids a little but once ur older ya dont need presents.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i getting mum a police scanner cause then mum will always know where her kids are or in?

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cheaped out and got the parentals some summertime beers, like 8 different types of beer, h8 buyin presents, might buy my nextdoor neighbour something, poor fella got his house burgled and trashed 2day, and they ripped open and destroyed all the presents under his tree, might be a nice neighbour and get him a 6pack or carton of beer. even xmas brings out the lowlife b*stards.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I buy sh!t for myself because im a selfish ****

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cheaped out and got the parentals some summertime beers, like 8 different types of beer, h8 buyin presents, might buy my nextdoor neighbour something, poor fella got his house burgled and trashed 2day, and they ripped open and destroyed all the presents under his tree, might be a nice neighbour and get him a 6pack or carton of beer. even xmas brings out the lowlife b*stards.
I cant stand scums at Christmas, it's hard to believe some people think Christmas means nothing except stealing and cruelty and use the holiday to wreak even more havoc.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is one reason why I hate xmas

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is one reason why I hate xmas
Yep me 2, b*stards been breaking in everywhere of late, i got woken this morning by some1 trying to get through the toilet window, sh*thole town.

Status
Not open for further replies.