No Source Christian Tuipulotu

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Sydney Roosters have released young outside back Christian Tuipulotu, with immediate effect, to enable him to take up an opportunity with another NRL club.

Player number 1195, 19-year-old Tuipulotu made his NRL debut and sole first grade appearance with the Roosters in Round 14 of the 2020 NRL season.

Plenty had big raps on this kid and I'm guessing we're released him to make way for Sualli. He'd be a good pick up for any club imo, had a clanger of the first game up but showed enthusiasm.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im sure someone here did our back 5 for Next year with this kid and jac? Lol inside info?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah hes been mentioned on here a few times since the other day hed be a good pick up. But i think hes going to eels or raiders

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't he debut this year? Looked ok from memory

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wrap him up Trent, everything can be taught but you can't teach speed :grinning: I like Roosters rejects.....we have done well from the players the Roosters have rejected in the past.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still have faith Trent can get something out of our resident blood nut. Maybe Funner can headbutt Napa a few times to jeer him up before a game.
Hopefully man. Because Napa is already looking like a T-rex signing. A large amount of money spent for little value.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tuipulotu going to Manly.

"Manly announced on Friday that Tuipulotu had inked a four-year deal while Saab had signed until the end of 2023.

Tuipulotu started pre-season training with the Sea Eagles this week while Saab will join the squad next week."