Christian Crichton

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya, Holland, Crichton all need to go ESL
They probably arent even good enough for that league, Holland has robbed a living from us for years and whoever signed Crichton needs to be sacked immediately.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The scouts are the people that identified him mate.
Someone signed off on him, not the scouts.

Christian had played first grade before we signed him, so had to'o. The difference between the twonwas so obvious and it shouldn't have taken "scouts" to notice Christian shouldn't have been signed

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and you think Deano had control over all signings?? no chance, hes partly to blame, not all his fault that signing though

Christian had played first grade before we signed him, so had to'o. The difference between the twonwas so obvious and it shouldn't have taken "scouts" to notice Christian shouldn't have been signed[/QUOTE
chance

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Christian had played first grade before we signed him, so had to'o. The difference between the twonwas so obvious and it shouldn't have taken "scouts" to notice Christian shouldn't have been signed
To'o made his debut last year

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I could be wrong about. But fuck hes a good winger.
Yep very good, remind me of Matt Utai with his low centre of gravity. As for Christian Crichton surely either he or Stephen are adopted because they sure no genetic similarities what so ever

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep very good, remind me of Matt Utai with his low centre of gravity. As for Christian Crichton surely either he or Stephen are adopted because they sure no genetic similarities what so ever
Haha. So true... I want Christian to have a DNA test to prove that he's Stephen's brother because Stephen certainly got all of the talent.

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
Couldn't catch a cold in Antarctica! Should never wear the Bulldog jersey again. Embarrassing.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They probably arent even good enough for that league, Holland has robbed a living from us for years and whoever signed Crichton needs to be sacked immediately.
Honestly Holland would go really well in the super league. His style of play suits the way the game is played over there.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly Holland would go really well in the super league. His style of play suits the way the game is played over there.
I live in the UK and trust me, Holland would play championship level over here, blokes the worst bulldogs player ive ever seen.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I live in the UK and trust me, Holland would play championship level over here, blokes the worst bulldogs player ive ever seen.
We can agree to disagree there. Put this in the mark my words thread if it still exists.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A 4ft winger... Just where the games heading aye dogs recruitment?? Whoever agreed this deal was taking the absolute piss.

As for today, that drop ball ruined us.. but just like Montoya, if he had a half making the right decisions even 10% of the time he wouldn't have been in that position to fuck it up in the first place.

Lewis even managed to put us under pressure by attempting another one of his amazing bombs by kicking the ball at a dragons players head.

So comical.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whilst Crichton might be on the short side for a modern day winger my biggest gripe is for a bloke who's listed at 100kg and clearly not very fast he should at least be a good ball runner in terms of early set hit ups, there's literally nothing that Crichton does at an above average level

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless we are 100% getting his brother then he 100% needs to go...

hate being mean to guys, but enough is enough, we aren’t a charity (well, never used to be).

before he goes though, the board needs to.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unless we are 100% getting his brother then he 100% needs to go...

hate being mean to guys, but enough is enough, we aren’t a charity (well, never used to be).

before he goes though, the board needs to.
How did this idea of us ever getting his brother even get brought up? Stephen is 19 years old and a starting centre in a top 4 side of which he's also a local junior and grew up in and still resides in the area. I think it's rather naive to think he'd leave that to come into a wooden spoon side to maybe play alongside his fringe grader older brother.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A 4ft winger... Just where the games heading aye dogs recruitment?? Whoever agreed this deal was taking the absolute piss.

As for today, that drop ball ruined us.. but just like Montoya, if he had a half making the right decisions even 10% of the time he wouldn't have been in that position to fuck it up in the first place.

Lewis even managed to put us under pressure by attempting another one of his amazing bombs by kicking the ball at a dragons players head.

So comical.
Takes an age to kick the bloody thing yet the commentators say how calm and cool he is...he is just slow and inaccurate! You can only hope a halves coach like Barrett can do something with him.