Christian Crichton

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He always gets bagged out as if he’s a marquee player, he’s a fringe first grader who makes the odd error or bad read but overall runs the ball hard and does his job when on the field not sure what all the hate is about

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We got our hands on the wrong Chrighton.. Penrith knew it all along
Was pretty obviously, Christian is a 5 ft nothing garden gnome who tries hard and Stephen is a 6'4 Israel Folau clone

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing that got me was before the game as Napa was continually looking over at his 'old mates' during a huddle when all were focusing and revving each other up but he was winking to his mates at the other end of the field probably wishing he was still there...then as usual did bugger all
It’s like trading a Mack truck for a Daihatsu charade. Guy is softer then custard.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Was pretty obviously, Christian is a 5 ft nothing garden gnome who tries hard and Stephen is a 6'4 Israel Folau clone
Did you watch Stephen on the weekend? Got absolutely toweled up by Waqa Blake, 3 errors in 5 mins which cost Panthers the game.

Not saying he is shit, he actually looks really elusive and balanced on his feet, just that there’s always errors in people’s games you can pick apart...

I don’t think Christian is as bad as people make out, his hands do let him down at times, but he has a strong carry, same can’t be said for Meaney.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t know, but to be fair he wasn’t our worst last night. I agree he’s not FG, but there were worse performances than his.

Dallin’s errors were costly, Lewis still plays like U10s running out of the line to tackle someone with no regard for the defensive mess he leaves behind, Napa was a cat...
“Napa was a cat...”
Haven’t stopped giggling since I read this.
Pretty apt description of that flog. Well done.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
“Napa was a cat...”
Haven’t stopped giggling since I read this.
Pretty apt description of that flog. Well done.
There were some on here singing his praises earlier this season.

Wonder what happened there.....

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Played ok but another one of those in the weird player basket. Looks a bit short for a winger post 2005.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did you watch Stephen on the weekend? Got absolutely toweled up by Waqa Blake, 3 errors in 5 mins which cost Panthers the game.

Not saying he is shit, he actually looks really elusive and balanced on his feet, just that there’s always errors in people’s games you can pick apart...

I don’t think Christian is as bad as people make out, his hands do let him down at times, but he has a strong carry, same can’t be said for Meaney.
Stephen is 19 and was up against Waqa Blake who had the game of his life.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There were some on here singing his praises earlier this season.

Wonder what happened there.....
In a gun side he is a bench rotation forward at best. I get the feeling that Thompson will own Nappa and he will either lift a couple of gears and give us some value, or sulk like a bitch.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Stephen is 19 and was up against Waqa Blake who had the game of his life.
Yeah, I know that, the point that I made is that he’s young and has errors in his game, said the same about Averillo.

Christian also has errors but not as bad as people make out...

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How olds lafai? Not getting picked at dragons. Might have a few good years in him. Rather him at centre then smith or holland

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How olds lafai? Not getting picked at dragons. Might have a few good years in him. Rather him at centre then smith or holland
Lafai was arrested for domestic violence during corona virus lockdown.
Ticking time bomb

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure but imo he was a very dubious signing to start with! Very desperate signing and his first grade selection since being here is very telling.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Chricton isnt half bad. He runs hard and always tries to get a quick play the ball. Runs with intent.