Opinion chris smith

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only similarity between the two is their jersey number. Smith would never be considered to be an origin calibre player.
He was decent in limited game time but I’d rate Elliott’s efforts better this season although he had a bigger sample size
Elliot was playing for a contract and has had ample amount of opportunity spanning across a number of years now.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I see Smith as a good squad player on a low wage and you need some of those in your squad. I don't see him in our top 17 if everyone is available but hopefully Barrett can get another 10 - 20% improvement out of him so that if he is called into the team he does his job and he adds depth to our squad

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see Smith as a good squad player on a low wage and you need some of those in your squad. I don't see him in our top 17 if everyone is available but hopefully Barrett can get another 10 - 20% improvement out of him so that if he is called into the team he does his job and he adds depth to our squad
Totally agree.

Che

Waterboy
Reaction score
I believe in this guy, he seems well liked by the playing group a real team player. We need a team that plays for one another he fits well into that mould

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was great last week and rubbish the week before. We haven't seen his best due to injury and have no idea of his talent levels tbh.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was great last week and rubbish the week before. We haven't seen his best due to injury and have no idea of his talent levels tbh.
His best was probably the all stars game.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looked good at the end of last year, and I thought he was great vs the Bunnies. He is a keeper in my eyes. Let’s hope his bad luck with injuries subsides and we can get him in the park more.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
He should be the new and improved Tolman in the team.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s above average in a very ordinary team. A large % of this squad do not deserve to be with us beyond this year. We need a fresh start, we have new coaches, let’s bring in new players.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s playing second row this week but I don’t think he’s an edge runner, built for lock.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s playing second row this week but I don’t think he’s an edge runner, built for lock.
He played there last week.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Last week he started at lock with RFM and Jacko at second row
Jackson was lock, he only shifted to the edge when Smith was off.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
nasheed here,
he is a very important part of our squad. Dean Pay was very upset when he gots injured.