Official Chris patolo signs 1 year extension.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully he gets a chance to show his worth. Have seen glimpses of talent from him, but hasn't cemented an NRL spot yet.

I thought someone else said Averillo has extended too, but can't find it on the official Bulldogs site.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody rate him? Future star and forever a benchie?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only a young bloke 21 and had injury and issues with concussion which hopefully are in the past now.

Needs some continuity playing a long run of games, i reckon he might be in the mix game after next for a bench spot in FG..see what he can do as the second half of this season rolls on, hopefully he keeps developing.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anybody rate him? Future star and forever a benchie?
Yet to prove himself. Most kennelers have forgot he was very ordinary last year. Hope he realises how big he is and has a dig this season.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only a young bloke 21 and had injury and issues with concussion which hopefully are in the past now.

Needs some continuity playing a long run of games, i reckon he might be in the mix game after next for a bench spot in FG..see what he can do as the second half of this season rolls on, hopefully he keeps developing.
Has looked very good this year from what i have seen.. Pity he hasnt played NRL yet, he would have been very useful

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember back end of 2021 his game seemed to come on in leaps and bounds and looked quite a strong and powerful runner of the ball. But last season didn’t seem to kick on, concussion issues struck. Hopefully will be on the bench in the coming weeks.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember back end of 2021 his game seemed to come on in leaps and bounds and looked quite a strong and powerful runner of the ball. But last season didn’t seem to kick on, concussion issues struck. Hopefully will be on the bench in the coming weeks.
Yeah I remember it like that too. First 1-2 games big average. Then each game after we’re better and better. Hope he comes good.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully he gets a chance to show his worth. Have seen glimpses of talent from him, but hasn't cemented an NRL spot yet.

I thought someone else said Averillo has extended too, but can't find it on the official Bulldogs site.
Another sign of we are in control...
1 year prove yourself contract, music to my ears !