Chris Benoit Found Dead!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just saying since I was Intreaged by what has Occured 7 might of occured in that Tradgic Weekend...

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
damn i wanted to see that, i read it yesterday but i didn't know we got that show over here. thats what i read yesterday on rajah.
yeahh its on foxnews channel on fox or something

its the one with the two guys

and then afterwards is on the record...with greta...she is soo annoying

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
so the ink is what made him do it? lol..

Last edited by a moderator:

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"Astin prescribed testosterone for Benoit, a longtime friend, in the past but has not said what, if any, medications he prescribed when Benoit visited his office on June 22 - the Friday before the weekend when the killings occurred."
If that's what he was Prescribed with along with the Steroids he was taking it might of made the Possible Roid Rage even worse if his testosterone was was very high when he was begining to have a Roid Rage...

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
If that's what he was Prescribed with along with the Steroids he was taking it might of made the Possible Roid Rage even worse if his testosterone was was very high when he was begining to have a Roid Rage...
he didnt have roid rage scroll up andd read wat happen to him

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh... I read it wrongly, So what it's saying is that he didn't have Roids in his System on the Day of the First Murder which was his Wife.:(

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
Oh... I read it wrongly, So what it's saying is that he didn't have Roids in his System on the Day of the First Murder which was his Wife.:(
so wat happen is he first strangled his wife with a cable and then the nxt day wen his 7 year old son was asleep he suffocated him with a pillow and then the day after that he killed himself by using a cable from the gym machine

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just reading it makes you wonder what the F*** sparked this Brutal Murder. What sought of Drepression, Drug or something else made this Crime happen... It had to have been Drepression.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So they've so far Confirmed that it was a Double Murder-Suicide... They've confirmed it was Benoit which Commited these Murders before killing Himself with the Ink of a Pen... It was Probably Depression that made Benoit commit the Terrible Crime... He probably had no clue what he was Doing when commiting the Crime... that's about it...

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
So they've so far Confirmed that it was a Double Murder-Suicide... They've confirmed it was Benoit which Commited these Murders before killing Himself with the Ink of a Pen... It was Probably Depression that made Benoit commit the Terrible Crime... He probably had no clue what he was Doing when commiting the Crime... that's about it...
he hanged himself didn't he

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You said somewhere in the Thread that He killed himself by Poisoning himself with a Pen... "100% Warrior"...

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
You said somewhere in the Thread that He killed himself by Poisoning himself with a Pen... "100% Warrior"...
wtf r u fuked or blind?....let me say it for the 3rd time in BIG WRITING SINCE UR BLIND....HE HANGED HIMSELF WITH THE CABLE FROM THE GYM MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
this ink thing is wierd....heard nothing of it

yeah he hung himself apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.