Chris Benoit Found Dead!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordz316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Heres another one!! They seem to be dying quite regularly. Apparently he was found dead with his wife and son also.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES CHRIS! RIP

World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

Tonight’s Raw on USA Network will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy.

SOURCE. WWE.COM

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Oh my. They are dropping like flies.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Benoit gone?
First Eddie now Benoit.
I still remember the four horsemen.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's terrible, i always like the rabid wolverine...

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His family too.. Now that's weird..

R.I.P

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
what the hell????

are they under tax investigations or something and they are all dissapearing!!!

damn... R I P...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
DAM!!! Benoit was the real wrestler but hearing abuot him DEAD with his family?!

RIP Benoit you legend!

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrestler Chris Benoit, family found dead
Tuesday Jun 26 11:47 AEST
AP - Professional wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and son were found dead in their US home on Monday, and police said they were investigating the deaths as a homicide.

Lt Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department said the three were found at their home about 2.30pm local time (0430 Tuesday AEST), but refused to release details.

Pope said results of autopsies on Benoit, his wife Nancy, and seven-year-old son Daniel were expected on Tuesday.

Benoit, 40, was a former world heavyweight champion, Intercontinental champion and held several tag-team titles.

He appeared in events put on by World Wrestling Entertainment.

"WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family's relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy," the federation said in a statement on its website.

Benoit was scheduled to perform at the Vengeance pay-per-view event on Sunday night in Houston, Texas, but was replaced at the last minute because of what announcer Jim Ross called "personal reasons".

Benoit, a Canadian native, maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the defunct World Championship Wrestling.

Nancy Sullivan Benoit was a former wrestling valet who wrestled under the name, Woman.

After news of the tragedy broke, the WWE cancelled its live Monday Night RAW program in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is really weird i just found out i dont know wats going on but its really sad he was a great wrestler and he seemedlike a really nice person

RIP CHRIS & FAMILY

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
That's truly suss, i wont say RIP until i find out all the information coz if he killed them, i hope he goes to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.