Chris Anderson needs to step in now!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It that's true, Pay should have the balls & say fuck off or sack me.
But then pay will be sacked and people will think he got sacked for been a shit coach and he will never get another coaching chance.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wasn't it Anderson who tried the one marker thing at the Rorters?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But then pay will be sacked and people will think he got sacked for been a shit coach and he will never get another coaching chance.
And if he comes out and says "CA is running the show", no club would want a coach who is a snitch.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didnt he have heart issue the last time he coached?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I recall reading reports that he’s been active on the recruitment side, including that he played a hand in the club chasing Meaney and Cogger. As much as I respect him, I’m not convinced his judgment is fit for rugby league in 2019.
Pretty sure pay wanted them cause he coached them in nsw under 20s and has a hard on for them for some reason

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way...he’s good for the club but should stay right outta the coaching stuff, those days are way behind him

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anderson not the person to coach in 2019 but he's far from shit. You only need to take one look at the storm and note who was there in the beginning to install the culture they still have today. Irrespective of the cap issues they have been the most tough, uncompromising and professionally ready team for just about the last 20 years.

where do you think they learnt that culture from... That used to be us for the preciding 20years

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure pay wanted them cause he coached them in nsw under 20s and has a hard on for them for some reason
Cogger was signed while Dib was still around. So none of CA fingerprints over him. Meaney is a different story.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't it Anderson who tried the one marker thing at the Rorters?
Yeah that was him.
They were getting carved up week in week out before he was sacked.
Gotta say I loved every minute of that “ experiment” .

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Did anyone here dobbo on triple m talking about Camrorn ciraldo , and Griffin apparently being Quietly spoken to by a club and that Shane Flanagan has been spoken to with the hope he can coach in 2020? Surely it’s got to be the bulldogs or dragons can’t see any other club other than parra who are going well who would need another coach
Flanno will be lucky to coach Clemton Park under 7s in 2020.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone here dobbo on triple m talking about Camrorn ciraldo , and Griffin apparently being Quietly spoken to by a club and that Shane Flanagan has been spoken to with the hope he can coach in 2020? Surely it’s got to be the bulldogs or dragons can’t see any other club other than parra who are going well who would need another coach
No to Griffin

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I know what's coming for the Family Club, the first father and son coaching combo ever.

Chris and Ben Anderson. Bahahaha.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The board needs to get involved now.
They need to get in the mini bus and drive to a ferry, then drive onto the ferry, sail to Tasmania and stay there permanently.

Last edited:

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And do what?
He is already on the board.
Are you wanting to see Chris as coach, Steve as assistant coach or Paul as defensive coach and wait Steve as conditioning coach?
Really. What next - Lyn as the waterboy?

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ve heard he’s been involved in more than he should be. He has been basically running the show from the background

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So are we saying that he now micro manages the team?
If so - would Pay not just say thanks for the advice but i will do this my way.
After all - it's his neck on the block.