Chris Anderson needs to step in now!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anderson would be a disaster as a coach he was out of touch 10 years ago.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I agree he needs to step down now....

Oh wait I thought you said step down not step in.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I recall reading reports that he’s been active on the recruitment side, including that he played a hand in the club chasing Meaney and Cogger. As much as I respect him, I’m not convinced his judgment is fit for rugby league in 2019.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay and Anderson have old school thinking, have said that many times.

I think Chris thinks he can do what he did in 1995 again, the problem is it's 2019 and that's not going to work.

Recruiting all these fringe players hoping you'll find a diamond in between them was a bad idea and waste of money when we don't have much in the cap as it is.

The best thing the board can do is try and recruit a decent coach and for Anderson to stick to the board issues.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard that he's been telling Pay how to coach and that's giving Pay the shits... but it's a case of tow the line or we'll make sure you are replaced.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive got no faith in any of them.. we recruited a bunch of players in the offseason and all are going like duds..

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I recall reading reports that he’s been active on the recruitment side, including that he played a hand in the club chasing Meaney and Cogger. As much as I respect him, I’m not convinced his judgment is fit for rugby league in 2019.
Yeh I totally agree. Mentioned this in the other thread. But we lack so much quality in our team. Namely fullback, halves, wing, centre, hooker. Either could have benefited from astute recruiting.

Our “marquee” signings that the club paraded as saviours are CHN, Napa and crighton. Fair enough we had salary cap constraints. And are probably still paying for the mistakes of dib Hasler and castles. But how you’d splash the cash on these guys. When we literally had players on the squad that would cover the roles instead of bringing in new recruits. And we are left with holland and Montoya at centre and hoppa at fullback.

Unless the front office said let’s just take the wooden spoon and start fresh next season? If so they should refund all season ticket holders. Because it’s a disgrace to charge full price for membership when the team on the field is a reserve grade quality.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've heard that he's been telling Pay how to coach and that's giving Pay the shits... but it's a case of tow the line or we'll make sure you are replaced.
It's a good thing. CA most probably is a coaching director at present without tge official title. If Pay has been pushed in the corner, let's see him fight his way out.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone here dobbo on triple m talking about Camrorn ciraldo , and Griffin apparently being Quietly spoken to by a club and that Shane Flanagan has been spoken to with the hope he can coach in 2020? Surely it’s got to be the bulldogs or dragons can’t see any other club other than parra who are going well who would need another coach

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did anyone here dobbo on triple m talking about Camrorn ciraldo , and Griffin apparently being Quietly spoken to by a club and that Shane Flanagan has been spoken to with the hope he can coach in 2020? Surely it’s got to be the bulldogs or dragons can’t see any other club other than parra who are going well who would need another coach
If Flanagan is allowed back he will coach Parra without a doubt because he is a perfect fit for Parra

Grub of a coach and grubs of a club and supporters