Chooseday Night Football - Bulldogs Vs. Dragons 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Vote Here

Trent Barrett, Bulldogs v Dragons (Round 25, 2000)
This game was originally planned as a farewell for retiring Bulldogs players Jason Hetherington, Brad Clyde and Daryl Halligan, but someone forgot to tell Dragons pivot Trent Barrett. In a dominant performance, Barrett scored one try and was involved in two more. His high standard of play didn't falter despite a tumultuous season for the Dragons, and the departure of Anthony Mundine allowed him to return to his preferred position of five-eighth.

Danny Buderus, Panthers v Knights (Round 1, 2004)
Andrew Johns won three Dally M medals during his illustrious career, and Danny Buderus became the second Knights player to win the award. Johns played only three games in 2004 following a serious knee injury, but Buderus shone with the extra workload and the captaincy. The Knights took on the defending premiers in the season opener in Penrith, and Buderus played a crucial role in a high-quality clash.

Johnathan Thurston, Titans v Cowboys (Round 8, 2007)
Johnathan Thurston became the sixth player to win two Dally M medals after a thrilling finish to the 2007 presentation. His partnership with dynamic fullback Matt Bowen catapulted the Cowboys within one victory of a second grand final. Thurston created havoc against the Titans defence and outplayed Scott Prince, the No.1 challenger for his Queensland position.

We might lose but I would love to see another old Bulldogs game and see greats like Jason Hetherington and Brad Clyde again

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
<--- Has watched too many losing games recently.

Titans v Cowboys it is.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
no thanks...

i was at that game i remember how **** we played that game and were outnumbered badly by the dragons fans

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Yeah let's vote for a game where we loose? :confused:

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Yeah let's vote for a game where we loose? :confused:
LOOOL.....stupid thread...voting in our game wen we lose to the team we hate the most

last nite Dogs Vs Knights game = Epic.....1 of our best comebacks ever...other then that semi final against parra in 98

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess Clark farking us over with not awarding trys against the Drag queens didn't
start last year......

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I never ever thought I would see the day where Luke Patten runs up against Hazem El Masri. Fullback vs Fullback.

Unfortunantely, Patten was wearing Dragqueens colours and got the better of Hazem in that try :(

2000 was a sad year for the Dogs. It was a time to say goodbye to some of our veterans in Halligan and Hetherington, and hello to a new age of Bulldogs glory.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I guess Clark farking us over with not awarding trys against the Drag queens didn't
start last year......
clark has a huge history re Dogs v Dragons..

that 1998 semi at kogerah was just the begining

Status
Not open for further replies.