CHN-JO, Your Next Move The Most Important In Your Career

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This generation of kids are different...different

They don’t know the meaning of the word accountability and their hands are always out ‘what in it for me’
Too true unfortunately. For them, they just had consensual sex with females of legal age - no biggy. The fact their actions cost the club a major sponsor and massively disrupted our season probably won't register, nor that it happened in an area where we're trying to cultivate a football nursery and relationship, after having that relationship severely strained in the past.

I also believe they deserve another chance but if they (or just CHN) want to hate on the club after what their actions cost us, then just fuck off.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He should still put himself in the shoes of the decision makers and understand why they made the call that they did.

He slept with a school girl. They are the facts. He cost us a major sponsorship. If he can't see beyond that, then he can fuck off. We don't need someone who thinks they are bigger than the club, like now he has a chip on his shoulder and the club owes him something back? Please. You had one good half a season with us.
Completely understand that angle mate, if he chooses to go good luck to him.

I'm not sure he came to the club wholeheartedly, I think the offer was just too good to refuse at the time compared to the Panthers.

Malla

Reaction score
Completely understand that angle mate, if he chooses to go good luck to him.

I'm not sure he came to the club wholeheartedly, I think the offer was just too good to refuse at the time compared to the Panthers.
Yeah you are probably right. He took the highest offer he had.

While JO is average, he's a local junior hence why he probably wants to stay with us.

This is a good example for us to keep investing in local juniors. Fix out junior development and invest the money back into the doggies. Ie. look after Averillo, give Wakeham a good crack as opposed to a few games then fucking him off.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chn signing with Dragons is what I’m hearing..

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We were trying to sign Bateman on massive dollars from Canberra that failed.. Would be embarrassing now if the Raiders manage to take CHN.. or if we swap Lafai for CHN

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Can you explain what you mean by "sacking them"?

They had/have no separate employment contract with us. There is only one contract per player, that's the one registered with the NRL. Multiple contracts are not allowed, that's what Melbourne tried and got busted for, they had 2 contracts per player. One was registered with the NRL the other was the one the players got paid under.

So I'm not exactly sure how we could "sack them" the NRL deregistered their one and only contract that's the end of it.

Go Dogs
What I mean and correct me if I'm wrong but by the timeline we (the club) said they were stood down and no longer wanted at the club about 24 hours before the NRL made the decision that they were de-registered? When the Dogs were trying to bend over for Rashays?

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What was wrong #2; they breached the official NRL players code of conduct spelt out in their contract by taking females back to rooms paid for by us, booked under our name.
What was wrong #3; they disregarded multiple explicit training and counselling sessions one on one and as a playing group not to breach #2
What was wrong #4; CHN had done something similar at least once before with a teacher and been counselled about it.
What was wrong #5; this was CHN's 3rd disciplinary strike.

Go Dogs
You know what the problem is, (and sadly, always will be), is that the majority of footy players are plain stupid. They are deadset meatheads and don't know that their stupid use of internet apps etc... LEAVE A TRAIL BACK TO THEM. I mean FFS how stupid do you have to be to get with a school girl over Instagram if your account is not private?

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope he stays with us. The best end to this story would be to go on and win a premiership at the dogs.

After all we did lose a 1 mill sponsorship

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't believe we end up with fucking Lafai in the end. What a joke the club is.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe we end up with fucking Lafai in the end. What a joke the club is.
I think CHN for Lafai is a great swap for the dogs.

Hope everyone has a good evening. I have to finalise a deal to swap my house for a box of crayons

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Directly For CHN & JO

I can only assume that CHN & JO'S next public appearance will be a hard day for them both. They can both choose to say nothing, act as if nothing happened & dodge all the questions & media hype & just turn up to play. It is my opinion that this would be the wrong move, for them both as human beings & as professional footballers.

We all know they made a mistake, but they are human & everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves.

To win back some public support & to help restore some of their public image, I believe this is what they should do if the club allows them to.

The should front the media with prepared written statements telling the world that they are sorry for the mistake they have made & show true remorse for their actions.
They should apologise to their families, the club & the fans of the Bulldogs & the game for bringing the game into disrepute.
They should then state that they would love the opportunity to redeem themselves by proving to the community, the Bulldogs & the fans that they are good people who made a mistake and would love that opportunity to come whilst representing the Bulldogs once again.

By taking the other option and carry on fuming about how everybody else is to blame about their treatment and not their own dumb actions will be carreer image suicide.

So especially to you Mr CHN, if it is true that you want to show no remorse for the mess YOU put yourself in -

Pull your head in and choose the right road moving forward as your legacy will only be judged by your actions moving forward.
Knockonbur shouldn’t even be allowed to come back he had sex with a school girl from the same school he attended!! Enough said.
Chn should just apologise and get on with it.the dogs hands were tied as the nrl aren’t putting up with shit behaviour like that after all the sex tape garbage from previous years.
Message to chn.grow up apologise and make it up to your team mates, club,and fans. The club doesn’t owe you anything for the fucking stupidity that you showed. If not fuck off!!

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In my day, you fucked up, you owned it, you made the right apology sincerely while doing your up most to make up for it and in most cases you earned a bit of respect back for it. Ignoring, blaming others, making excuses and showing no ownership just makes you look like you couldn't care for what you did or who it affected, making you look even more like an asshole.
True they both should shut the fuck up and concentrate on redeeming themselves and playing good footy for us they cost the club big money what did they want the club to do after losing sponsors. They should both play for free for us for a year .