CHN - He'll Only Play For Barrett

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There have been more articles about Barrett or CHN than there have been about Covid. I'm so over it.

Reaction score
Not one quote from CHN or his manager .. Not one quote from the Bulldogs admin or board and yet we are all attacking CHN based on the lies and rumour-mongering by the same shit rag that has always gunned for this club.
there's quotes from the manager there

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not one quote from CHN or his manager .. Not one quote from the Bulldogs admin or board and yet we are all attacking CHN based on the lies and rumour-mongering by the same shit rag that has always gunned for this club.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: did you not read the article?

Inthedoghouse

New Pup
Reaction score
Anyone know who the major sponsor is that we're apparently close to announcing??

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve lost respect for CHN , couldn’t care less if he goes. In fact he should go even with Barrett here, he’s a cancer to this team already the way he has been carrying on.!!

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cut his pay in half and see if he will play only under Barrett

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Plz take Elliot. I will pay for his uber for the first year of his contract and i will throw in Tolman on the 4th for free too

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Does that mean he will be loaned out to Canberra for the reset of the year?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As many have said on here previously this is where the board needs to stand firm. If we just let him go to the Raiders this year then how the hell does that benefit us ?

They need to make him stay at least for this year to help us avoid the spoon. Then at the end of the year if he wants to go he can because that will free up cap space to find an alternative.

But I bet we just let him go. The board are fucking spineless

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the fuck does an international get let go on loan from a club thats dead last to a team thats top 4 material ? There is no way that should happen, unless they want loan out one of their top 3 players, which is what chn is to us. So they are going to give us either papalli wighton or whitehead? Fuck off ricky!

Dog Goneit

Immortal
Reaction score
Don't know why the hate on CHN here, he hasn't come out in public and bagged the club or anyone, just "media" writing shyte articles. Regardless of how the guy feels personally and I can understand if he's pissed off, after all, he may have been permanently without a job. Let the papers write what they want and let the club work it out with the player one way or another. Regardless where he plays, the decision to overturn the deregistration was the right one - whish the bloke all the best

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me its pretty simple, DO NOT RELEASE HIM FROM HIS CONTRACT - SIT IN RESERVE GRADE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH THE BOYS.

OR if it only suits us better -
We choose a player from the club he goes to as a swap and the difference in their price goes with the player to their new club.
For Example
- If the Raiders want him that bad, then perhaps we take Elliott Whitehead or any other player that WE WANT & NEED - OR GET STUFFED
- If the Dragons want him so bad, then perhaps we take Cameron McInnes as we badly need a hooker or whowever WE WANT & NEED - OR GET STUFFED

The one club I am concerned about more than the 2 above is The RORTERS, now that they have Radley & Crichton both injured.
The Roosters will be doing everything to snare him behind the scenes and you don't normally get anything back.
Perhaps Uncle Nick will get on the phone to Lynn knowing how desperate we are for a Major Sponsor and offer one of his Brands up for our sponsorship in return. So be wary if we have a new Car Brand or Dealership come on board.

But why in the hell should this fella, who lets remember - HE STUFFED UP FIRST NOT THE CLUB, now be rewarded by going to a strong team and potentially win a comp the same year.
He should be begging us for another chance, and be busting his arse to help us avoid the wooden spoon.

SO, I will go back to my first point-
His issue for being upset with the club is just an excuse to break his contract, so I say NO - SIT IN RESERVE GRADE if you don't want to play with the boys.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
obviously your not a dogs fan trying to mock this great club!
Not sure if you’re being sarcastic, but it was a joke.

If I wasn’t a fan, I wouldn’t spend 80 minutes every week watching the Dogs play with a 90% chance they’ll lose.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will he play this week?