200 (4).gif

Last edited:

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I can see CHN has sent a video apologising to the club and its really annoyed me to see our players congratulating him on his move on it? Yes he has apologised and he admitted to losing us a major sponsor and derailing our season before it had begun. However he has still left us high and dry, he can clearly see how much we are struggling this year and even after all he did he has just left the club. Instead of helping the boys whos season he derailed he has just jumped ship , I appreciate he had issues with the club however the club were annoyed and rightly so. We have only now just got a major sponsor after 11 rounds, I just believe he owed the club after what he did and I also believe our players should be spewing he has left us whilst we are down and they shouldnt be congratulating him. Nobody is bigger than our club, CHN could of atleast finished the year and tried to help fix a mess he was certainly a part of.
Any link to the video??

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Totally over it but he is still a shit human being.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see CHN has sent a video apologising to the club and its really annoyed me to see our players congratulating him on his move on it? Yes he has apologised and he admitted to losing us a major sponsor and derailing our season before it had begun. However he has still left us high and dry, he can clearly see how much we are struggling this year and even after all he did he has just left the club. Instead of helping the boys whos season he derailed he has just jumped ship , I appreciate he had issues with the club however the club were annoyed and rightly so. We have only now just got a major sponsor after 11 rounds, I just believe he owed the club after what he did and I also believe our players should be spewing he has left us whilst we are down and they shouldnt be congratulating him. Nobody is bigger than our club, CHN could of atleast finished the year and tried to help fix a mess he was certainly a part of.
Who cares, good riddance to bad rubbing! TBaz probs didn’t want him around, as they didn’t when he was a panther!

Grads

Waterboy
Reaction score
The video is so bizarre. I want to apologies to the fans, the members, my team mates, and the club... ok you’ve acknowledged you’ve fucked up, how about address why you’ve left. Okunbors copped it on the chin and wants to repay the club, but this nonce uses his own fuck up as a get-out clause from the club which is in disarray, partly caused by his fuck up... This blokes a cockhead

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
What a life these guys live. “ I want to apologise to everyone and I’ve realised I’ve got some growing up to do, so I’ve gone to a club willing to pay me the same/more coin (don’t know this, just guessing) so I can ACHieVe mY DreAMs”

****’s gone to another club, fuck off you’re the enemy now.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gag order in place so club and player can't bad mouth each other, conditional part of the release.
The video is so bizarre. I want to apologies to the fans, the members, my team mates, and the club... ok you’ve acknowledged you’ve fucked up, how about address why you’ve left. Okunbors copped it on the chin and wants to repay the club, but this nonce uses his own fuck up as a get-out clause from the club which is in disarray, partly caused by his fuck up... This blokes a cockhead

NovaScotiaDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Big dog act by him. Atleast finish the season and then field calls in the offseason giving us a chance to replace you.

big pussy move to walk out a few weeks after getting reinstated. But for our benefit. Guy didn’t bleed blue and white. So how can you expect him to dig deep when needed.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His a grub.he can fuck off! club first!team second! Individual third! He only played a good game every now and then.

Reactions: DT

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Too many other positives going on right now to worry about this flog, chiao bitch

Reactions: DT

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone mentioned on one of these threads that CHN did this apology to appease the raiders.
I feel this is this case too. His apology now serves no purpose to the bulldogs community. It would of once he was reinstated and wasn't considered a detriment to his appeal hearing.
Anyway bye bye CHN and cockroachays.