CHN has disrespected the club

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Big dog act by him. Atleast finish the season and then field calls in the offseason giving us a chance to replace you.

big pussy move to walk out a few weeks after getting reinstated. But for our benefit. Guy didn’t bleed blue and white. So how can you expect him to dig deep when needed.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLLL there's no pleasing some of you. First, the same people who whinged about his lack of apology are now the same Cooked ***** complaining about the apology he has made through his Instagram account.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck CHN. The guy had a cry that the club didn't pet his stupid head whilst he was in exile. Newsflash, you cost us a major sponsor and put our club through the media circus yet again all over rooting a school girl.

Pathetic character.
Couldnt agree more!!!!

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck CHN. The guy had a cry that the club didn't pet his stupid head whilst he was in exile. Newsflash, you cost us a major sponsor and put our club through the media circus yet again all over rooting a school girl.

Pathetic character.
Probably he's also filthy the schoolgirl failed to make the 'morning after' phone call.

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thats okay... WE ONLY WANT PLAYERS that will die for the team.

Just proves he does not value the jersey

BETTER he left
FREES up more money to get players that want to play for the team.

NOT one player is higher than the team.

Obviously he is morally the loser being known as the CHEATER on his wife/partner with a school student.

Honestly he and okunbor should have been banned for life for throwing all the hard work the NRL and teams do in the community to be trusted
I can see CHN has sent a video apologising to the club and its really annoyed me to see our players congratulating him on his move on it? Yes he has apologised and he admitted to losing us a major sponsor and derailing our season before it had begun. However he has still left us high and dry, he can clearly see how much we are struggling this year and even after all he did he has just left the club. Instead of helping the boys whos season he derailed he has just jumped ship , I appreciate he had issues with the club however the club were annoyed and rightly so. We have only now just got a major sponsor after 11 rounds, I just believe he owed the club after what he did and I also believe our players should be spewing he has left us whilst we are down and they shouldnt be congratulating him. Nobody is bigger than our club, CHN could of atleast finished the year and tried to help fix a mess he was certainly a part of.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think its more to appease the Raiders and there fans.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know mate, just leaves a real bad taste, if our boys are all high fives with him when we play them we have a real issue in that team.
This is the nrl now. No passion in the jersey. Just a job to these guys. So long as they're getting paid they don't give a flying rats ass about the club.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see CHN has sent a video apologising to the club and its really annoyed me to see our players congratulating him on his move on it? Yes he has apologised and he admitted to losing us a major sponsor and derailing our season before it had begun. However he has still left us high and dry, he can clearly see how much we are struggling this year and even after all he did he has just left the club. Instead of helping the boys whos season he derailed he has just jumped ship , I appreciate he had issues with the club however the club were annoyed and rightly so. We have only now just got a major sponsor after 11 rounds, I just believe he owed the club after what he did and I also believe our players should be spewing he has left us whilst we are down and they shouldnt be congratulating him. Nobody is bigger than our club, CHN could of atleast finished the year and tried to help fix a mess he was certainly a part of.
We all feel pretty much like u,but he is no terry lamb,we were losing with him in the side last year,and we do have an extra $500k on our cap at the end of the season,good riddance