CHN and Okunbor de-registered

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I dare say chn will be back in the nrl within a year or two. Hopefully comes back to the dogs and learns his lesson.
I swear something always happens to my favourite dogs players. First barba left then Reynolds then mbye and klemmer now chn. Don’t think I’ll be choosing a favourite from now on
Choose Lewis as your fav player

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
this is where you've gotten it completely wrong.
It's no conviction RECORDED but it's still a conviction. And you do have a record. Any arrest or court appearance forms a record. Think about it, how could a judge know you've offended in the past otherwise to give you a first or second chance? You're referring to an expungement. Virtually unheard of here.

Just a bit of background on me.
I used to go to court and defend all the local Lebs from the area. Good money. Wasn't a lawyer with no degree but no one checks.
A guy ended up getting life when he should have only got 2 years so I figured I was over my head in some stuff but I was good play f low level game. Low level Arab crime for fighting etc international law to smuggle 'wives' in etc
You said it yourself. Not qualified.
Not sure what jurisdiction you’re operating in, but you’re obviously not aware of changes to the sentencing act.
Let’s leave it there, I’ve no interest in taking it further and certainly no interest in things getting personal like some of the arguments on here.

A

Alexander the Great

I think he got his law degree from a cereal box tbh. Thank God I always had coin for decent representation otherwise i woul have been in trouble.

Not sure what jurisdiction you’re operating in, but you’re obviously not aware of changes to the sentencing act.
Let’s leave it there, I’ve no interest in taking it further and certainly no interest in things getting personal like some of the arguments on here.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What about in the case of rape for example? They'd still go ahead with the charges even though the person didn't formally complain?

Not trying to compare the cases before anyone jumps on me, just interested in what you're saying. In my mind, had these girls complained then the police would've been legally obliged to have followed through with things more. Because they didn't, it was easier to move on from. In my thinking anyway, as they weren't obliged to do anything.
Shit yeah same thing, in NSW anyway.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I know that they basically changed the wording from section 10 to CRO but if you think it disappears from the record you are completely mistaken. You can't win this.
Even if you don't believe me, you can come to the realisation yourself if you asked yourself the question 'how can a judge know if it's my first or second offence' or 'how can I know if they got a Sect 10/CRO beforehand?

ever heard of a full disclosure police check ?
If not all good but if you have, define that for me!?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You're comparing a half to a fullback/centre.

Good one
Mbye has played centre and fullback aswell? So what’s your point. He’s better then holland in both of them positions aswell

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I know that they basically changed the wording from section 10 to CRO but if you think it disappears from the record you are completely mistaken. You can't win this.
Even if you don't believe me, you can come to the realisation yourself if you asked yourself the question 'how can a judge know if it's my first or second offence' or 'how can I know if they got a Sect 10/CRO beforehand?

ever heard of a full disclosure police check ?
If not all good but if you have, define that for me!?
You couldn’t win a raffle holding all the tickets bud :-).

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No he isn't. What's this based on?
Line breaks?
Just all together. Mbye plays state of origin and captains a club.
Holland plays Canterbury cup, when he’s not injured. Can’t really say mbye is that bad when he’s miles ahead of someone you rate as the “best strike centre”