Reaction score
This was in my mailbox the other day...

20210419_202808.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah fuck Chai-nah (Well the stupid commie government fucks, not the innocent people and their food lol)

I can't wait until they try to piss off Uncle Putin, I just can't see them being that suicidal in poking the "bear".
We should be concerned about China. The US is slowly going down in world influence and China is still going up. If China becomes the new superpower, we will face any trading sanctions China puts on us and there's not much we can do about it but bow down and kiss their boots just like we do with the US.

Russia will never reach that level again, but they'll keep manipulating things behind the scenes.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We should be concerned about China. The US is slowly going down in world influence and China is still going up. If China becomes the new superpower, we will face any trading sanctions China puts on us and there's not much we can do about it but bow down and kiss their boots just like we do with the US.

Russia will never reach that level again, but they'll keep manipulating things behind the scenes.
100% mate.
It's a bit of a concern

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop buying made in China products
I reckon 80% of your clothes and shoes would be made in China.
That's the huge irony of this threat from communist CHY-NA, capitalist companies funded the rise of this threat by getting all their manufacturing done there. As Hacky said, we are now so comprehensively reliant on that, no western government is going to rock that boat. Oh they'll bluff and bluster, but behind the scenes our trade ministers will be sucking on chop sticks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Well instead of trying to start a war with Mother Russia like that creepy senile fuck is, every other country should be licking Russia's arse because on they can stop the commie fucks when the shit hits the fan.

Russia doesn't want to take over the world like the pin dick commies do. The media love to make Russia the boogeyman.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Well instead of trying to start a war with Mother Russia like that creepy senile fuck is, every other country should be licking Russia's arse because on they can stop the commie fucks when the shit hits the fan.

Russia doesn't want to take over the world like the pin dick commies do. The media love to make Russia the boogeyman.
Nasheed here,
i said exactly this to one of the homies, and they replied with this:
"EU and oz is unfortunately not interested in countering China. See for example the recently concluded EU- China trade deal.
USA and it's like minded allies in the Indo-Pacific will have to shoulder all the weight. Many countries (including India) hope to convince Russia (an Asian super power in its own right) to become neutral or to join the anti-China bandwagon eventually. But for that to happen, Russia will want to extract major concessions along it's European borders and to dilute NATO. And this won't be very agreeable to the EU as a whole or to the Ukrainians, Balts, Georgians, etc. "

Just something he mentioned whilst he was smoking a fat blunt and listening to Wu tang clan and watching Bball.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is that an old article
I think I remember it
Yes 2019. Just pointing out that there were conditions regarding compliance to be monitored? Are they? That's the problem.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Remember when the Chinese naval warships visited and they loaded them with baby formula?

That cracked me up.
I remember that they arrived without notice, even though Scomo had approved of the deal- but decided not to tell the state premier; because he thought he could play the ALP/China card for the election.