Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing will come of this.
And if it does, China will beat India

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/technology/...e/news-story/80d66a955ae4b0e7b8b2226c500a3026

China’s state media has warned it is “not afraid” to go to war with India, comparing it to the 1962 conflict that saw over 2000 fatalities.

In a new article last night, the Global Times newspaper warned that New Delhi would be “more humiliated than 1962” if it were to launch a new conflict.

RELATED: Why world should worry about worsening border conflict

The year is a reference to the first major war between India and China, which occurred over a dispute about the Himalayan border. The current tensions are playing out in the same place.

“Chinese military observers said that an escalated, large-scale military conflict involving main Chinese troops, if that were to happen, would mean a rout just like the war in 1962, with very disproportionate casualty figures unfavourable to India,” the article said.

The war in 1962 resulted in more than 1000 Indian deaths and over 3000 Indians taken as prisoners over the course of the month-long battle. The Chinese military saw fewer than 800 deaths.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/technology/...e/news-story/80d66a955ae4b0e7b8b2226c500a3026

China’s state media has warned it is “not afraid” to go to war with India, comparing it to the 1962 conflict that saw over 2000 fatalities.

In a new article last night, the Global Times newspaper warned that New Delhi would be “more humiliated than 1962” if it were to launch a new conflict.

RELATED: Why world should worry about worsening border conflict

The year is a reference to the first major war between India and China, which occurred over a dispute about the Himalayan border. The current tensions are playing out in the same place.

“Chinese military observers said that an escalated, large-scale military conflict involving main Chinese troops, if that were to happen, would mean a rout just like the war in 1962, with very disproportionate casualty figures unfavourable to India,” the article said.

The war in 1962 resulted in more than 1000 Indian deaths and over 3000 Indians taken as prisoners over the course of the month-long battle. The Chinese military saw fewer than 800 deaths.
I reckon they both eat the usual shit they eat and fart at eachother.... chemical warfare lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
India do have numbers and some tech plus some smart people but I think they'd get run over by the chinese in a war

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
India do have numbers and some tech plus some smart people but I think they'd get run over by the chinese in a war
The Pakis would get involved quickly if any real conflict broke out in that area and it would escalate guaranteed. I'm surprised they're not revving up already?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Pakis would get involved quickly if any real conflict broke out in that area and it would escalate guaranteed. I'm surprised they're not revving up already?
I was about to talk about this, the Pakis would def see this as a great time to hurt India as we know how their relationship is with them. Also I don't think anyone is going to fuck with China if they are busy too as too many are allies or dependant on them

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was about to talk about this, the Pakis would def see this as a great time to hurt India as we know how their relationship is with them. Also I don't think anyone is going to fuck with China if they are busy too as too many are allies or dependant on them
Oh yeah they'll arc up.

Which is why all this bluff and bluster from Scomo and every other western leader is just that, bluff and bluster. China knows they have western companies and corporations by the balls and no western leader is going to upset their corporations and companies by smacking the hand that delivers the profits.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yeah they'll arc up.

Which is why all this bluff and bluster from Scomo and every other western leader is just that, bluff and bluster. China knows they have western companies and corporations by the balls and no western leader is going to upset their corporations and companies by smacking the hand that delivers the profits.
Pretty much and most big corporations who use slave and underpaid labour control the Western countries because capitalist ideals (america number one at this atm) lol, also if you look at China's allies compared to the western allies; the Chinese and its allies are more serious to fight or not scarred to if it the time comes rather than the bluff, we are crazy ***** at heart lmao