China V India - this is heating up.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The c***s want to take over the world. The red dragon will be destroyed by the bear.
Chinas like a kid that got bullied at school and now that they're rich and famous they want revenge. They're still eternally buttmad about the century of humiliation.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah picking too many fights i reckon ,i know they are powerful but if they keep going will be spread too thin
I may be biased with my Russian blood but I think the Commie fucks are only scared of Putin and won't dare step on his toes.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Chinas like a kid that got bullied at school and now that they're rich and famous they want revenge. They're still eternally buttmad about the century of humiliation.
If I had a Chinese sized dick I'd be a **** like them too lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS the rest of Asia are cool places, China is just a wasteland of XXXS condom wrappers.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the US was smart, they'd stay well clear of this one.
Quite probable that when trump announced that they're opening up a big arms deal with India a few months back, that they'd already decided that they wanted to get involved to some extent.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
PS the rest of Asia are cool places, China is just a wasteland of XXXS condom wrappers.
I just don't want Vietnam, Singapore, Japan, Philippines, or Korea touched. Too many beautiful women come from those nations :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I may be biased with my Russian blood but I think the Commie fucks are only scared of Putin and won't dare step on his toes.
Putin - you either love him or you're scared shitless of him. THANK FUCK I love him :grinning:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
True but I wouldn’t imagine putin is too impressed by all the damage covid has done in russia

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That too. Although Japan are head and shoulders above the others in that category :grinning:
Vietnam is the leader by a very close Japan. Then Korean, Singapore and Laos.

Viet is so fresh and clean. Chinese is all about sauces.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Vietnam is the leader by a very close Japan. Then Korean, Singapore and Laos.

Viet is so fresh and clean. Chinese is all about sauces.
I guess it depends on your taste but I am absolutely obsessed with Sushi, Sashimi, and Japanese Chicken. I love Vietnamese curries soups such as Pho.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm on India's side because fuck China the Commie arrogant fucks.

I'd love Uncle Putin to be fed up with them and demolish the demon fucks.

Just to clarify for the dumb fuck lefties, I hate the Chinese government and not innocent Chinese people.
I don't like them both.

You know why?
the CCP are shit.
And the people support them largely.
And they eat dogs.
And not only do they eat dogs, cats and pets, they torture them in the process for flavour.
Hence why they scare them, boil them alive, just throw them on the pots and slowly burn.

and they justify it. I can't turn a blind eye and say the people are good people and the culture is good knowing this.

All of that isn't racism but straight fact.

Fuck em both.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't like them both.

You know why?
the CCP are shit.
And the people support them largely.
And they eat dogs.
And not only do they eat dogs, cats and pets, they torture them in the process for flavour.
Hence why they scare them, boil them alive, just throw them on the pots and slowly burn.

and they justify it. I can't turn a blind eye and say the people are good people and the culture is good knowing this.

All of that isn't racism but straight fact.

Fuck em both.
Generally Indians are more peaceful people.

But yeah fuck Chi-nah.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Generally Indians are more peaceful people.

But yeah fuck Chi-nah.
I was talking bout Chinese people and the Chinese government. Indians are ok, very charismatic and masculine ppl.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was talking bout Chinese people and the Chinese government. Indians are ok, very charismatic and masculine ppl.
Fkn lol masculine?

PS I know you were talking about the pin dicks.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Masculine wouldn't be a word that comes to mind lol