China V India - this is heating up.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-16/indian-troops-killed-in-border-face-off-with-china/12362112

India's army says 20 of its soldiers have been killed in clashes with Chinese troops at a disputed border site in the western Himalayas, in a major escalation of a weeks-long standoff between the two Asian giants.

China's foreign ministry confirmed there had been a "violent physical confrontation" in the border area, but made no mention of casualties. India's foreign ministry said there had been casualties on both sides.

An Indian government source said the troops had fought with iron rods and stones, but that no shots had been fired.

The deaths were the first since the last major border clash in 1967 between the nuclear-armed Asian giants and world's two most populous countries which have not been able to settle the dispute along their vast frontier.

Since early May, hundreds of soldiers have fronted up against each other at three locations, each side accusing the other of trespassing.

On Monday night, a small group of soldiers came to blows in the Galwan Valley, Indian officials said.

"During the de-escalation process under way in the Galwan Valley, a violent face-off took place [last] night with casualties on both sides," the Indian army said in a statement.

If they nuke each other at least we'll see a slight decrease in scam callers.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Possibly lead to a world conflict. I doubt like ww1 or ww2.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If the US was smart, they'd stay well clear of this one.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm on India's side because fuck China the Commie arrogant fucks.

I'd love Uncle Putin to be fed up with them and demolish the demon fucks.

Just to clarify for the dumb fuck lefties, I hate the Chinese government and not innocent Chinese people.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Just to clarify for the dumb fuck lefties, I hate the Chinese government and not innocent Chinese people.
Agreed. Their government have made life tougher for us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So it's Chun Li v Dhalsim.

I would like Zangief to get involved but hope Guile and Ken stay out of it LOL

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lefties ... scary bunch. Run on emotion not logic or reason probably the weakest group in the world, take your pic , they have safe spaces , and can’t identify gender believe me one day if there’s a civil war it’s then and antifa who will have the biggest groups in a fight but gurantee we would run through them like hot cakes. They are the reason so much division is in the world , the greens for one are anti Australian and trying to change the world for the minority . Sick of walking on egg shells, and the communist government in China is a arrogant turd stain on the world , no coincidence trump, scomo and Johnson all want answers .

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
has anyone noticed that dhalsim has long arms?, he could fist her pussy from the other side of the room and get away with it

even if he gets caught he can do that yoga thing and teleport somewhere else

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who would win in the food poisoning stakes?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Apr 2021: China invades India and India surrenders
May 2021: China leaves India voluntarily

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
has anyone noticed that dhalsim has long arms?, he could fist her pussy from the other side of the room and get away with it

even if he gets caught he can do that yoga thing and teleport somewhere else
Now this is classic Rod.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
China picking fights with everyone all because they cant admit they lied about covid19

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
China picking fights with everyone all because they cant admit they lied about covid19
The c***s want to take over the world. The red dragon will be destroyed by the bear.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The c***s want to take over the world. The red dragon will be destroyed by the bear.
Yeah picking too many fights i reckon ,i know they are powerful but if they keep going will be spread too thin