Cheese is now Dick Cheese

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s a great signing for them and will only make them better. What the fuck are you talking about
Yeh agree fucken madness that statement lol of course he will make them better..will fit in great with their pack too.

With the eventual make me an offer whoring(manager drove this)we seemingly dropped out of the race to sign him and though he likes money I bet he was still interested in coming here.
Who knows wtf happened re said interest, Gus probably canned it maybe due to the bidding war idk..nothing to do with the coke controversy imo

Anyway he signed for the chooks i also don't like it but that's life, still adamant nearly everyone here would be cheering had we signed him.Fair chance he would have come on board for '22 as well? basing that on the shit that hit the fan And the Storm "shopping" him.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Cheese was a decent bloke until recently but now after officially joining the Rooster I think he's officially a f..king Co.k

The Roosters are my number 1 hated team.

It's just amazing how as soon as we sign someone the amount is in every media report but whenever the Cocks re-sign someone like Manu (who reportedly was offered 1M a season to play "fullback" by the Warriors) or sign the most sought after player in Cheese NO mention of how much they paid anywhere and no-one questions it FMD.

Is Politis the f..king Godfather or something with a team of hitmen working for him?
When Politis falls off the perch, it will be interseting to see what happens to the Chooks.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuk the flop he is a rooster/cock now. Personally I believe he is a better player then mahoney but mahoney is a better dummy half then him and dummy half is the position we desperately need. So glad we didn't sign this cheese flop

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
A guy who served me at JB hifi today saw my bulldogs cap and revealed he is an Eels supporter. About my age and started being an eels fan in the 80s when i got into the dogs. 80s it was all about dogs and eels. Anyway, i thanked him for Mahoney.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I thought Cheese was a decent bloke until recently but now after officially joining the Rooster I think he's officially a f..king Co.k

The Roosters are my number 1 hated team.

It's just amazing how as soon as we sign someone the amount is in every media report but whenever the Cocks re-sign someone like Manu (who reportedly was offered 1M a season to play "fullback" by the Warriors) or sign the most sought after player in Cheese NO mention of how much they paid anywhere and no-one questions it FMD.

Is Politis the f..king Godfather or something with a team of hitmen working for him?

For the uninitiated circumcised men out there, Dick Cheese/smegma is a substance with the texture of soft cheese that can form under a man’s foreskin.

Roosters also known as cocks. Dick is another word for cock so "Dick Cheese" it is.
Nick Politis is the NRL CEO disguised as the Chairman of the Roosters.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Desperate signing for chooks. They usual take a player of high morals. Recently players like Morris bros, Cronk, SBW. Can see this back firing on them. I agree he’s a good player, but reckon he’d be as annoying as fu-k after a while. Always on the Tele, chasing the camera.
Yeah not 100% on board with this signing to be honest. He's got history of being very loose with the truth and not being up to club standards and there's a lot of water to flow under the bridge between now and 2023. Although the last bloke we signed a year out was James Maloney and he turned out ok. Gives me a good excuse to watch Storm games next year.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When Politis falls off the perch, it will be interseting to see what happens to the Chooks.
It's an interesting thing to think about. I get the feeling that without his money they'd have struggled massively just staying afloat with relatively low numbers of supporters.

Exactly... Everyone says that Nick will set them up for after he's gone etc... But imo what is the assets without the power or the reputation of the man.
It's quite possible that even if he leaves a substantial amount to run the club with, his successor might rob the club blind. Just have to look at Fitzgerald back at the eels a while back. I don't know if the Roosters have a leagues club or other sources of income. But they're not going to have the same success unless they've got the money in my opinion.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's an interesting thing to think about. I get the feeling that without his money they'd have struggled massively just staying afloat with relatively low numbers of supporters.

It's quite possible that even if he leaves a substantial amount to run the club with, his successor might rob the club blind. Just have to look at Fitzgerald back at the eels a while back. I don't know if the Roosters have a leagues club or other sources of income. But they're not going to have the same success unless they've got the money in my opinion.
They have a leagues club; but may not have the board for the job. They are probably all yes men to Politis.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
They have a leagues club; but may not have the board for the job. They are probably all yes men to Politis.
The Chooks gerrymander is rock solid. The same board represents the Chooks football club and the leagues club. There are 7 directors, of which 2 are voted for by the leagues club members. The remaining 5 board members, including Politis, are voted for by the football club members. Sounds OK?

Not really, the trick is no one can just join the football club, you have to be invited to be a member of the football club, by the board. There are only around a 100 football club members and most are so old or no longer live in Sydney that very few turn up to an AGM. Easy to see why Politis’s mates always get the directors roles.

This is why Politis will never be challenged as long as he is alive.

Always a Bulldog

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Chooks gerrymander is rock solid. The same board represents the Chooks football club and the leagues club. There are 7 directors, of which 2 are voted for by the leagues club members. The remaining 5 board members, including Politis, are voted for by the football club members. Sounds OK?

Not really, the trick is no one can just join the football club, you have to be invited to be a member of the football club, by the board. There are only around a 100 football club members and most are so old or no longer live in Sydney that very few turn up to an AGM. Easy to see why Politis’s mates always get the directors roles.

This is why Politis will never be challenged as long as he is alive.

Always a Bulldog
Quite interesting how they do it, but I think you might find the 100 football club members represents their total number of supporters. :grinning: