Cheese is now Dick Cheese

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Quite interesting how they do it, but I think you might find the 100 football club members represents their total number of supporters. :grinning:
I suspect each of their supporters has ten memberships each.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great point.

Anyone else think it was rough that Barba lost his career for something that is a slap on the wrist every week now for players?
Not at all given his previous incidents

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bashing his Mrs? Weak **** should have his head stomped on.
Greenberg the worm swept it under the carpet nicely the ****
I was referring to when he was back to almost his best with the sharks.

The cowboys incident was inexcusable but his career was long gone before then. Unfortunately it was more of a cultural problem that he suffered from. Him and his brothers were flogged their whole childhood if they played bad. Footy took priority over everything. Even still, many players are slapped on the wrist for DV issues in the NRL.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was referring to when he was back to almost his best with the sharks.

The cowboys incident was inexcusable but his career was long gone before then. Unfortunately it was more of a cultural problem that he suffered from. Him and his brothers were flogged their whole childhood if they played bad. Footy took priority over everything. Even still, many players are slapped on the wrist for DV issues in the NRL.
It used to piss me off no end that the NRL ran an anti domestic violence ad campaign, but never punished offenders unless it was clear they weren't going to be a big name. Still pisses me off that stars can virtually get away with murder.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bashing his Mrs? Weak **** should have his head stomped on.
Greenberg the worm swept it under the carpet nicely the ****
I agree 100% with the first part of your comment but not so much the second.

I am no fan of Greenturd but it is my understanding that Ainslie refused to talk to the Police against Greenturd's advice. Greeturd was going to report it until Ainslie said she would deny it to the Police. I think his hands were tied on this one but he is still a fkn pox.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's an interesting thing to think about. I get the feeling that without his money they'd have struggled massively just staying afloat with relatively low numbers of supporters.

It's quite possible that even if he leaves a substantial amount to run the club with, his successor might rob the club blind. Just have to look at Fitzgerald back at the eels a while back. I don't know if the Roosters have a leagues club or other sources of income. But they're not going to have the same success unless they've got the money in my opinion.
Don't worry about us, Nick has made sure we'll be prosperous forever - https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ro...arting-gift-for-his-club-20180927-p5068k.html

This article from 2018.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I
I thought Cheese was a decent bloke until recently but now after officially joining the Rooster I think he's officially a f..king Co.k

The Roosters are my number 1 hated team.

It's just amazing how as soon as we sign someone the amount is in every media report but whenever the Cocks re-sign someone like Manu (who reportedly was offered 1M a season to play "fullback" by the Warriors) or sign the most sought after player in Cheese NO mention of how much they paid anywhere and no-one questions it FMD.

Is Politis the f..king Godfather or something with a team of hitmen working for him?

For the uninitiated circumcised men out there, Dick Cheese/smegma is a substance with the texture of soft cheese that can form under a man’s foreskin.

Roosters also known as cocks. Dick is another word for cock so "Dick Cheese" it is.
I hate the Rabbitohs that year was ours and it seemed so slanted in their favour and then every prick and his grandma came out saying go Rabbits even though I have never heard them talk about football in my life. Also they hate The Bulldogs because of Lebs. There I said it all