Cheese is now Dick Cheese

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Cheese was a decent bloke until recently but now after officially joining the Rooster I think he's officially a f..king Co.k

The Roosters are my number 1 hated team.

It's just amazing how as soon as we sign someone the amount is in every media report but whenever the Cocks re-sign someone like Manu (who reportedly was offered 1M a season to play "fullback" by the Warriors) or sign the most sought after player in Cheese NO mention of how much they paid anywhere and no-one questions it FMD.

Is Politis the f..king Godfather or something with a team of hitmen working for him?

For the uninitiated circumcised men out there, Dick Cheese/smegma is a substance with the texture of soft cheese that can form under a man’s foreskin.

Roosters also known as cocks. Dick is another word for cock so "Dick Cheese" it is.

Last edited:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reading paper today, maybe he’s team of hitman are now in jail.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon he's a great player and seems like decent bloke who's forthright. Who cares if he snorts coke...

but fuck him anyway since he plays for the cocks.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With his personality & joining the rorters I would think 'cock-cheese' is probably more appropriate....hell of a player though!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Desperate signing for chooks. They usual take a player of high morals. Recently players like Morris bros, Cronk, SBW. Can see this back firing on them. I agree he’s a good player, but reckon he’d be as annoying as fu-k after a while. Always on the Tele, chasing the camera.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Desperate signing for chooks. They usual take a player of high morals. Recently players like Morris bros, Cronk, SBW. Can see this back firing on them. I agree he’s a good player, but reckon he’d be as annoying as fu-k after a while. Always on the Tele, chasing the camera.
He’s a great signing for them and will only make them better. What the fuck are you talking about

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's a lively player. Wouldn't say he's a game manager which I think the chooks needed.

He fits into a category of players that are good but not sensational. Has had some cracking games but not so frequently that his own club don't rate Grant higher than him. But his personality and lack of filter on camera has added a bit to the hype around him. Would put him in the same category as Toby Rudolph in that regard. Rudolph had barely been noticed until he talked about going out and picking up in a post game interview. Then a bunch of kennelers suddenly wanted to sign him within the week.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Cheese was a decent bloke until recently but now after officially joining the Rooster I think he's officially a f..king Co.k

The Roosters are my number 1 hated team.

It's just amazing how as soon as we sign someone the amount is in every media report but whenever the Cocks re-sign someone like Manu (who reportedly was offered 1M a season to play "fullback" by the Warriors) or sign the most sought after player in Cheese NO mention of how much they paid anywhere and no-one questions it FMD.

Is Politis the f..king Godfather or something with a team of hitmen working for him?
No hit men, just a bunch of caddies who regularly visit bank tellers and car salesman who make sure scummy journalists are not driving beat up old bombs.