Cheap Ultraboosts

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Champion, just picked up a pair

Spewin the brown/black one is sold out, they’re beautiful.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks bro, I really needed to be tempted into buying a 4th pair of these hahaha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Champion, just picked up a pair

Spewin the brown/black one is sold out, they’re beautiful.
Hype might have them, they usually have a variety of Ultraboosts on sale throughout the year ranging from 20-50% Some stores also carry stock that isn't listed online.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adidas factory at Auburn is always pretty good you can normally upto additional 40% off the clearance price.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I usually go New Balance for running shoes. They're what pro tri-athletes use. Fila actually made a pretty good pair of the same type that NB make, but the obvious difference was they made them with toe slots. That was their downfall.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I usually go New Balance for running shoes. They're what pro tri-athletes use. Fila actually made a pretty good pair of the same type that NB make, but the obvious difference was they made them with toe slots. That was their downfall.
I mainly use New Balance for my running shoes as well, I currently use the 860 V8's (I need stability shoes).

The ultra boosts will be part of my "casual shoe" collection.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I mainly use New Balance for my running shoes as well, I currently use the 860 V8's (I need stability shoes).

The ultra boosts will be part of my "casual shoe" collection.
Ultraboosts are one of the most comfortable daily shoes I've owned, especially the All Terrain version I have.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
When it’s shopping time with the fam, I turn to my Ultras. I don’t care if they don’t go with what I’m wearing, I don’t feel the knock on effect at the end of the day

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
for me its asics now.. I refuse to buy anything that not asics..

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
for me its asics now.. I refuse to buy anything that not asics..
ASICS for running every day of the week. But for looks and everyday comfort (minus the running), Ultras

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
ASICS for running every day of the week. But for looks and everyday comfort (minus the running), Ultras
I find ASICS really comfortable for every thing.. their arch support is second to none.. ..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Triathlons are for pussies. I need at least 10 events and the real ones use brooks. Only pussies use new balance

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They look shit though lol.
When you get to a certain age looks don't matter.. I have the dressier ASICS also... like a thick souled tiger .. nothing wrong gel kayanos anyway

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When you get to a certain age looks don't matter.. I have the dressier ASICS also... like a thick souled tiger .. nothing wrong gel kayanos anyway
I have a pair of Tigers and I think Gel Lytes.. had the tigers for years and probably only wore them a handful of times. I did have another lair when I was younger that were amazing, silver with red trim...can't remember what exact ones they were.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Boost is life, i have so many pairs. boots/UB is by far the most comfortable lifestyle shoes you could ever put on your feet, also like the fact they use Continental soles, I'm a car enthusiast as well.

Yeezy 700 inertia
Yeezy 700 Wave runners
Yeezy 350 Bulga
Yeezy 350 Tan forgot what they're called release this year

About 4 pairs of UB various colours Triple black, Uncaged Triple black, Grey +Suede, some other dark colour.
NMD's black gum bottoms

Pharrell Williams CNY 2019

Also, Yeezy 700 wave runners infant size for my son (2yo, gotta match dad) and Yeezy 350 Glow in the dark also lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I bought a nice pair of Adidas shoes from east bay.

They have that 1992 retro look.
I just won't wear them around Blacktown because I really like these shoes!

On a side note @steve1700 how do you afford shoes in Brazil?
My girlfriend said a pair of shoes you buy here for $100 would cost $600 in Brazil!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a nice pair of Asics a few years ago.

Asic sounds like my surname but is missing a letter.
I should buy a new pair? Lol
Nb are my fav though