Cheap Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Canterbury store at Penrith has last years jerseys on sale for $30. The sizes vary, lots of large (3XL up to 5XL), they have most of the 2016 jerseys on sale. They also have shorts and the basketball style singlets on sale for $20 plus lots of kids jerseys. The sales assistant told me they expect more in once they sell the stock they have.

I told myself I wasn't buying anything after the way we played this year, $150 later.........

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I love that store! Good old Penrith plaza.. Too bad I live in Victoria now :(

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I gather no mediums in anything..

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I gather no mediums in anything..
Sorry Marley, I didn't explain that very well, there were some mediums. There were all sizes except for L and XL, lots of larger and kids sizes though. Being a larger boned gent, I got overexcited about the larger sizes.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Great, I drop 54kgs and now big sizes go on special?

Sack Des and RaeRae! lol

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I don't think Kasiano would even wear a 5XL ffs. The human that could fit into that would probably be an instant starter in the halves ATM.

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Canterbury store at Penrith has last years jerseys on sale for $30. The sizes vary, lots of large (3XL up to 5XL), they have most of the 2016 jerseys on sale. They also have shorts and the basketball style singlets on sale for $20 plus lots of kids jerseys. The sales assistant told me they expect more in once they sell the stock they have.

I told myself I wasn't buying anything after the way we played this year, $150 later.........
Do u know the address of this store?

Status
Not open for further replies.