Cheap GENUINE Dogs Jerseys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I bought one of the polos at BSG when we played there this year. They are good and the logo isn't dominating. I've got to say that the one on the jerseys really grated on me at the beginning of the season but now while I don't love it I don't hate it. I'm more interested in the actual style of the jumpers now than the sponsorship bits.
Well, the sponsors are the sponsors. I don't get the dummy spitting of some because they are some sort of car snob or don't like a red logo. FFS, Kia is one of the world's biggest car companies and they want to sponsor our team. One could go and follow Parramatta or Sharks if they lie their jerseys without sponsors :grinning:

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, the sponsors are the sponsors. I don't get the dummy spitting of some because they are some sort of car snob or don't like a red logo. FFS, Kia is one of the world's biggest car companies and they want to sponsor our team. One could go and follow Parramatta or Sharks if they lie their jerseys without sponsors :grinning:
My dislike isn't about the brand of car it was just so out of place the way they dumped it on the front of the jumper. I think had it been blue I wouldn't have disliked it initially as much as I did. Now it has grown on me I'm (just) OK with it. The red one on the polo though is fine. It seems to work.

A

Alexander the Great

What do Parra do with jersey's after every year?
Surely they cant be selling them.
Maybe they can send me a few to wipe my ass with.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wearing my polo at my local massage shop, the masseuse asked me if I worked for Kia. Hehe.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did it end happy?
Well I wasn't offended by the question....

... oh, you mean?

Well, the massage is still going, but as were sitting by the window in Westfield next to Harris Scarfe, a hand job would be pretty kinky. ..

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my grandsons asked me for a new jersey for his birthday in March while we were at the Open day, so I jumped on the site and bought him a new one (and one for pop as well!!). Apparently it will be delivered in a week or so. Looking forward to it.....thanks for the tip.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys looking everywhere for a jersey for my 3.5 year old girl do they make these sizes only see toddler sizes to size 2 then kids sizes starting at size 6 ?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys looking everywhere for a jersey for my 3.5 year old girl do they make these sizes only see toddler sizes to size 2 then kids sizes starting at size 6 ?
The sizes aren't about age as such. I got a 10 for the soon to be 8 year old and he is only a slight build, but I'm working on the theory he will grow into it over the next season or so. He's in a 7 now and it is the still OK but realistically he is the size of maybe a 6 year old. So depending on the physical build of your youngster she might get a couple of years out of a 6

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just took delivery of the jumpers. the 2xl is the equivalent of a medium!! Oh well someone in the family is going to get an unexpected Xmas present - just not me:rage::rage:

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
CCC is great gear but the 2018 V is plain shit, if they are going to try that bring back the 2004 jersey with a smaller KIA.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are a steal got the heritage jersey today with the old school photos in the print a jacket fleece one and a polo and a hat for Christmas
I must say the new ones look ok I tried a blues jersey on and the material is very good and the new necks make it a comfy jumper given our new ones will resemble the design will be getting one when they in shop

Status
Not open for further replies.