Cheap Bulldogs Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I just got my one delivered and it say M&J Chicken Feet !
Those chinamen always fuck up somehow
LMFAO. M&J CHICKEN FEET??

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST A PHOTO OF IT... I NEED TO SEE THIS :D

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I never wore my Dogs jersey once this year true story lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
DHGate is a chinese knock iff website got caught out once by then thinking it was american but the jersey was absolute trash could definitely tell it was a knockoff
We have already had one person cheapen our jersey the past few years and he wasn't a china man....

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have already had one person cheapen our jersey the past few years and he wasn't a china man....
He was an expensive replica of a coached who had won two premierships previously!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I spoke to my brother yesterday & the sizes are different to real ones. Please make sure you check the size chart if you are going to buy. There are plenty of these on eBay apparently too. It is my experience that eBay doesn't care about knock-offs as long as they get their money.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I might buy a blues Jersey closer to origin from this place

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As I have said many times before......."There is no such thing as a cheap Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Jersey"!!!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m normally an XL, so I bought the XXXL. Fits great, material was awesome which surprised me the most!
I ordered a large but now I'm thinking it will be too small, yours came quick, I thought mine got lost but had a look and they've listed it as coming early November ffs.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldnt bother buying the 2017 jersey.. everytime I wear it reminds me of the disappointment of the poor season & frusteration at what could have been if Lichaa was allowed to run

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
So I bit the bullet and ordered a new Blues jersey from dhgate. I ordered a 3XL (I normally wear 2XL official jerseys) as did not realise you could order up to 5XL. The 3XL is a bit tight on me so I am currently waiting for a 5XL to come, but as they are so god damn cheap I am just keeping both. (Extra weight loss motivation lol).

Here is the 3XL. I will post photos of me in the 5XL when it comes. It should arrive soon as I ordered a week or two ago.

I am seriously impressed. The fabric seems a bit thin (I have not compared to this years real jersey, but I would think it is thinner than the real deal) but it looks awesome. Especially when you consider it is like $25 delivered.

I would be willing to bet no one would know it was fake unless you told them. For a team that I only support 3 games a year, it is a no brainer to buy something so cheap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.