Chasers War Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Today I was talking to a young girl who works for us part-time, she attens Sydney Uni doing a Law Degree, she said those Chasers War Peopl (I think thats there title) were at the uni taking to the people doing the Law Degree and they said that they are still going to show the incident involving the night at the Dragons v Dogs game - they said that if it is viewed that people will think that it was all blown out of proportion and it won't be as bad as stated.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen it on youtube. I didn't think it was that bad. Yes it potrayed us in a bad way but you have to take it with a grain of salt. They are the ones who look like gooses in the end....

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
they played it in one of our advanced english classes at school.. personally i was offended at this because its definitly not funny at all

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
i saw it on youtube as well, wasnt funny at all!!
but that is all, its finished i say just leave it now.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHA...

That was a classic!

But some people really need to get their heads around the concept of satire!

D

D0ggyStylz

bloody oath!! I love what they do to the rabbit BTW.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dvsbastard said:
But some people really need to get their heads around the concept of satire!
I agree. No need to overreact. LIke I said they are the ones who have copped it in the media etc.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is about macking a mockery of social stereotypes...

"Look, I know not all Bulldog supporters carry knives... That's why I'm selling them."

But I bet your double standards would kick in if he went to a Roosters game and sold supporters new blends of coffee, pink bike shorts and 10L tubs of lube...

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wolfpac said:
was a good view...

BUT its no longer there
Nah it still should be there, but YouTube is undergoing planned maintenance so the site will be down for a few hours.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
offended?

i thought it was funny... maybe a bit over the top but he at least kept it within the boundaries

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so sick of copping similar jokes from kids at school ha

N00b

Kennel Established
Reaction score
funny but a little offensive lol. Why does everyone hate the Dogs? :(.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pfft Emelio looked nothing like a Terrorist but that bit did still make me laugh.

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
Zor said:
Pfft Emelio looked nothing like a Terrorist but that bit did still make me laugh.
The Emelio bit was only bit that made me laugh.. they have that **** on every week on one of brisbane radio stations

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"for self defence!....trust me....you need it more that anyone!"

lmao....that was the first time i seen that, and to tell u the truth, i found it funny, and rather creative. it wasnt that big a deal, hopefully everyone took it as a joke, because i like to think that us doggies fans have not only pride, but a laid back sense of humour aswell.

perhaps he was taking the sh*t out of the bulldogs....but he is one man. who cares about him?

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hodgo007 said:
I agree. No need to overreact. LIke I said they are the ones who have copped it in the media etc.
Its the reaction that we give which gives them the reason to keep doing things like that.

See it for the humor that it was intended and move on!

Status
Not open for further replies.