Chase Stanley injured again poor bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
According to The Sunday Footy Show, the latest update is that he's still waiting for results, however he's more than likely out for the season.
Can't see it being season ending unless he's torn some ligaments when it detached.

They popped it back in on the night (which is a good sign), and probably would have had it on ice straight away to minimise swelling. Hopefully only be a week if that out.

Nrgizer

Waterboy
Reaction score
I hate to say it but popping it back in on the night doesn't mean a speedy recovery. I dislocated my shoulder 2 years ago (anterier) which accounts for 95% of shoulder dislocations. Got it popped backed in on the way to hospital. Unfortunately there was ligament damage and I required arthroscopic stabilization surgury. If this is Stanley's case, then that would be the season as recovery time is 4-6 months.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really hope Stanley can stay injury free next season! Him and jacob loko somewhere in the backline along with Morris , Lafai / Thompson wow / Sam P wow

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Really hope Stanley can stay injury free next season! Him and jacob loko somewhere in the backline along with Morris , Lafai / Thompson wow / Sam P wow
Sadly, he will only see FG if any injures occur. He will be down the pecking order.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well we had a very suitable winger that in my opinion would be worth trying right about now. Problem is he's now in France...

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guy has had some bad luck. Hopefully his luck will change when he returns.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Stanley brothers are tampons. Poor luck for both of them. They have a world of talent, just can't seem to stay fit...

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres 3 more brothers and 1 plays NSW cup. Hopefully one of them cant take the skill of Kyle, heart of Chase and strength of Jamie and put it all in to their body lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He came to us injury prone. Its the main reason he hasnt been a bigger thing than he has been so far. He has lots of talent, but even with our state of the art facilities he still gets injured as often as before

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if they can re-build steve austin, they can re-build stanley.
6 million bucks that's the salary cap gone.. Haha ...but can you imagine the speed , the leap for touch from hodkos bombs and with that bionic eye he'd be able to lip read the refs talking to sporting bet .

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
6 million bucks that's the salary cap gone.. Haha ...but can you imagine the speed , the leap for touch from hodkos bombs and with that bionic eye he'd be able to lip read the refs talking to sporting bet .
not to mention the sound effects ;)

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Injury report I saw today says he can have rehab and be back in 4 weeks or surgery and get a full pre-season in. Apparently that was the scenario when he did the shoulder earlier this year.
You would think surgery would be the best option.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So Mitch brown has a fractured hand. Des didn't drop him after all.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Latest Injury Report (didn't watch video) has Tolman and Morris at Round 22, and Stanley TBA.

If Morris and Stanley are out... and with Inu gone we are going to have to bring up new blood.

Maybe Dodd and Low (on the wing).

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stanley out, Mitch Brown out (fractured hand), so who partners Morris on the wing?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mitch is listed

Status
Not open for further replies.