Rumour Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad Weighing Up His Options

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steel. I don't see him leaving the Raiders unless they're idiots (possible) but we need a hooker and prop first before we can even think about another back.
I agree with you totally that we need a hooker & prop, but if we cant land any immediately then we cant stop recruitment in other area's that need attention.

You can only buy what's available for purchase, contracted or not.

Strengthen the positions required one by one, it doesn't have to be in any particular order. You snooze - You loose.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So what’s the rumour here exactly yo?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd love to get Hudson Young over, I really rate him as a player - but I doubt they will let him go.

There is still a strong whisper around the Capital that Joe Tapine is seriously looking for out next year.
Tapine, TPJ and one of JT/Papalii/Haas would be an immediate game changer going into 2022, in reality, we will be lucky with any one of these guys but who knows.. B Smith is and should be the absolute priority.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tapine, TPJ and one of JT/Papalii/Haas would be an immediate game changer going into 2022, in reality, we will be lucky with any one of these guys but who knows.. B Smith is and should be the absolute priority.
Even just Tapine and TPJ would be great

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He plays the game at a high intensity with plenty of courage. Just lacks playmaking qualities but none the less a very good player. I’m on the fence with this one.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he didnt change his name I wouldnt have minded him with 2019-2020 form. But due to injuries and name changes its a bit of a turn off. Great player when firing though. I remember his run in 2019 where he came from no where and finished up there in the Dally M's.

I still like Hodgson, I think his vision and leadership would be needed with so many young players. That is why the Foxx signing is underrated. I'm sure he will be a leader on the training paddock and will push the boys. Paul Vaughn is another worth a look. Im sure he will be embarrassed with what happened and will be playing with hunger in 2022. But id only take him on a 2 year contract max (cant be worst then napa).

Then Tapine would be worth a look. Definitely no worse then jackson or elliot (should be a lot better then them). Not sure if it is a negative environment there or just dud players, but that raiders team should been looking in with manly, panthers and storm, not be 3 wins ahead of us.

Finucane is another experienced player that gets the most out of his team mates.