Charlie Staines

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After watching that I'm down to sign Burton and Staines for a Mil a season over 3. Throw Avo and Bsmith in that spine and we are a whole different footy team.
The most impressive play in that highlights video was probably Burton’s try assist?
The kid looks fast and could be in the Papenhuyzen mould.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ay?
I clicked that expecting some gangsta shit.
All I saw was Staines catching balls and running to clear empty spaces or passing.

If anything, Burtoms efforts looked more impressive than the subject of this video.
I think you need a break from Tk.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The most impressive play in that highlights video was probably Burton’s try assist?
The kid looks fast and could be in the Papenhuyzen mould.

The connection between the two is evident.. You build around these players.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But is he faster than Jac? With that sort of money who would you sign Staines or jac?

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's just a matter if his hamstring will hold up or will it be another tommy turbo situation

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We would have to be the dumbest bunch of idiots if we sign Staines. Have we not learned from our mistake in paying big money for damaged goods? Are we a rehab centre or a football club? We need to pay top money for top, consistent quality players, not players that will play 6 games a season

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We would have to be the dumbest bunch of idiots if we sign Staines. Have we not learned from our mistake in paying big money for damaged goods? Are we a rehab centre or a football club? We need to pay top money for top, consistent quality players, not players that will play 6 games a season
Yeh tigers and roosters dodged a bullet with Tedesco when he was injury prone when he was younger

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t pay top money for every player and there isn’t many consistent quality first graders available anyway. I would much rather spend a bit of money on someone like Staines who could be an amazing player than pay 1.2 million for someone like foran. His hamstrings might be a problem right now but there’s nothing to suggest that will last