Channel 9 predicted Bulldogs best team 2022

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And Naden didn’t make the team.
Yes that was surprising but a mild surprise as I don’t think nadens a guaranteed to cement himself in firsts.
He will start there as I’m sure that’s why he has jumped ship but he’s only on par with Schoupp and Allen

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 2022 team I would like to see...

1. Matt Dufty
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Brent Naden
4. Aaron Schoupp
5. Nick Čotrić
6. Jake Averillo
7. Matt Burton
8. Luke Thompson
9. Bailey Biondi-Odo
10. Paul Vaughn
11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
12. Tevita Pangai Jr
13. Josh Jackson (c)

14. Jackson Topine
15. Adam Elliot
16. Jack Hetherington
17. Ava Seumanufagai

18. Corey Allan

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I think that list is wrong. Flanagan and Napa won’t be at club next year.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
5. Nick Čotrić
So sophisticated,suave and Slav of you.
You need to be drinking coffee on the water, slick fade hair, brown jumper, gold watch, black chinos and suade loafers
F3DBD6EB-FF8D-4BD5-97BF-FD3DB64F919E.jpeg

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sophisticated,suave and Slav of you.
You need to be drinking coffee on the water, slick fade hair, brown jumper, gold watch, black chinos and suade loafers
View attachment 27331
I have an extended Serbo-Croat keyboard on my phone and "Čotrić" simply comes up as an autocorrect

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I have an extended Serbo-Croat keyboard on my phone and "Čotrić" simply comes up as an autocorrect
I wasn’t trying to insult you. Just honing in on the detail you’ll never see elsewhere

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol @ Katoa and Napa... they aren’t even signed for 2022 :tearsofjoy: I think this is more a case of Nashweed smokin something funny then having “a lack of brain” moment:tearsofjoy:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol @ Katoa and Napa... they aren’t even signed for 2022 :tearsofjoy: I think this is more a case of Nashweed smokin something funny then having “a lack of brain” moment:tearsofjoy:
Why me? I Don’t work at nine

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone see this shitt and there brain just doesn’t process it because of the pure stupidity. Why the fuck is Thompson 17, don’t get me started on Okunbor I prefer Allan there any day that hippie prick is hopeless. Katoa, Napa, Flanagan has me dying HAHAHA

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. Dufty
2. JAC
3. Schoupp
4. Naden
5. Cotric
6. Averillo
7. Burton
8. TPJ
9. JMK
10. Thompson
11. Elliott
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. BBO
15. Hetherington
16. Seumanufagai
17. Doorey

If we sign Vaughan (or another prop), Vaughan starts at prop, TPJ goes to the second row and RFM (or Elliott for the haters) is pushed back to the bench replacing Doorey on the bench. I personally prefer TPJ in the middle.

I'd like to see how BBO goes at halfback for the rest of the year. If he was a success I'd play him at halfback and Averillo either in the centres (it'd have to be over Schoupp, Naden has to start the season in the centres imo) or 14. After today and Averillo's recent form (development halted, possibly gone backwards) I've lost a lot of faith in him developing into a halfback. If Burton has to play halfback due to our other options not being good enough it's going to take away from his individual game having to worry about implementing a game plan (for e.g.).

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Serb-Croat wtf dude are you sure, I know a lot of Serbs and a lot of Cros that’s like blasphemy lol