Opinion Change needs to happen!!

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know we ain’t footy coaches and don’t know what goes on during training and behind the scenes but seriously it’s not hard

Hayze perham out
Burton to centre
And bring KO and khaled rajab as the halves and make josh Reynolds a bench player

as for the forward GEEZ! We need something from them badly

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
oloapu runs and tackles hard but has showed no playmaking ability. I am in no way hating in him as he is only 18 and have high hopes he will kick on but he has showed nothing as a half in first grade yet. I have yet to see him even put up a good kick yet, if anything he took 2 pretty poor options last week.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ko and Poojab are cucks that want change jack shit.
Sign proper halves and props.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oloapu runs and tackles hard but has showed no playmaking ability. I am in no way hating in him as he is only 18 and have high hopes he will kick on but he has showed nothing as a half in first grade yet. I have yet to see him even put up a good kick yet, if anything he took 2 pretty poor options last week.
Aaron groom 2.0, but comes with a 500k transfer fee!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i dont see too many drastic changes, with all the diruptions we've had, this year. think the next one to go has to be perham though

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
We have turned into a one dimensional team where we just put it up high and hope for the best. On the 4th tackle, we make a break and no one is supporting - they are all back behind Burton waiting for the dumb bomb play. You can't build your game plan on bombs FFS.

I am sick of Perham and Burton running likes pussy cats at the line - Perham's sharp step and speed is just not being offered for his paycheck. Burton's frame and momentum to break tackles is left on the shelf. The coach should be writing him a love letter about how his body is the bomb! lol

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% stands at right centre pretty much all game and shows no creativity what so ever

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
KO has been poor in attack.
He has the talent, size and physicality to make it as a half. As pumped as I was to see him play Flanagan is the better half right now.

I believe Flanagan has had his turn and we need to keep blooding KO in manageable bursts.

Right now we need to be patient and get behind the KO as he is clearly the future for our club.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I loved when Blocker said Perham had been our best on ground LOL
Perham is hard to follow. Yes hes good running the ball, and has skills. But also makes some stupid decisions and critical mistakes. His noobness is showing. Im glad Criitta is coming next year after todays game.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can talk about anything you want, ie this player in, this player out....but unless we have a proper half back, everything else is a complete waste of time.
And what options do we have for the remarkable change? I agree that Perham should go - or at least put him on the wing, and Kiraz to fullback.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know we ain’t footy coaches and don’t know what goes on during training and behind the scenes but seriously it’s not hard

Hayze perham out
Burton to centre
And bring KO and khaled rajab as the halves and make josh Reynolds a bench player

as for the forward GEEZ! We need something from them badly
Why are we the only fan base who wants their biggest strike player further away from the ball?

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
KO has been poor in attack.
He has the talent, size and physicality to make it as a half. As pumped as I was to see him play Flanagan is the better half right now.

I believe Flanagan has had his turn and we need to keep blooding KO in manageable bursts.

Right now we need to be patient and get behind the KO as he is clearly the future for our club.
That’s the issue. You can see that he is still too nervous to try anything creative. He has shown from his defence that he is not afraid of the contact. I don’t want Flanagan in first grade and would like Oloapu to continue developing as I really want him to take off. I just wish that he will start showing us some creativity or ability. Right now Burton is having to do all the 5th tackle kicking and playmaking which as we can see is making us pretty one dimensional. So yeah I’m not writing him off, I just want him to start taking showing us something to at least give us some hope for the future.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why are we the only fan base who wants their biggest strike player further away from the ball?
Because burton has been 5/8 and halfback and still can’t produce anything really special in the last year and half that’s why. after being tested by Penrith they moved him to centre and he became the best centre in the league that season